NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kyle Anderson 2020-2021 Outlook

Blue Eagles

At some point this guy is either going to start bricking all his 3pt attempts or defenses are going to have to start actually respecting it and close out on him.  I don't think there is a player in the league who is given more space and time taking 3s right now.  It's like defenders think he has covid and is infectious, they don't go near him so many times and just wait and watch him shoot it from range.

Edited by ComeOnAndSlam
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just my 2 cents, but he looked a lot better when Ja was running the offense and getting him open shots or at least finding him in easy chances to drive and get a good shot. Could actually have increased value when Ja is back, assists down but points and %'s up. JJJ, however, may cut into his production more and force a drop in a month or so. I'm holding for now though.

• Like 4

Not dropping as I'm damn near punting FG% it seems these days, and the assists the last few games are nice.  I feel like he really needs Morant to come back and run the show to get him easier shots.  If you're dropping him keep an eye on him once Morant is back.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Not dropping as I'm damn near punting FG% it seems these days, and the assists the last few games are nice.  I feel like he really needs Morant to come back and run the show to get him easier shots.  If you're dropping him keep an eye on him once Morant is back.

But when Morant and JJJ return,doubt he will have enough usage...