NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyle Anderson 2020-2021 Outlook

42 minutes ago, kane said:

But when Morant and JJJ return,doubt he will have enough usage...

Possibly.  I'm hoping when the actual playmakers are back he'll benefit from the attention they bring and he can get more open looks.  His shooting looks to be better this year but I guess it's not much help when he's having to do a lot of facilitating.  Morant I hope opens things up for him, but yeah, JJJ throws a wrench in there.

But if you guys already dropped him anyway how does it hurt to just keep an eye on him when they return?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pick up of the year (2020)

The Andersons got tickets to the game?

He struggled with shoulder injuries and then had surgery, which basically wiped out his past 2 seasons and affected his play.  Now he looks even better than before because he's added a 3 point shot. 

Posted Images

Anyone considering a drop with the Grizz down to one game this week (barring INJ tag)? Was looking better with Ja back and who knows when JJJ comes back, but with injuries throughout the league he may unfortunately be a victim of circumstance. 

Dropped for Vanderbilt. Ive been holding onto this guy but the 1 game week is going to be brutal for me. Same thought on prev comment that i might be able to grab him back because he's not really shown any games and not a hot pick up

We sold on him more now with JJJ confirmed to be a much longer wait than previously anticipated? Even still after JJJ returns? Didn't he start alongside JJJ and Val last year? With clearly an improved shot from last year and the recent run of stocks, do we think his value improves from the start of the year?

13 hours ago, BossRoss said:

We sold on him more now with JJJ confirmed to be a much longer wait than previously anticipated? Even still after JJJ returns? Didn't he start alongside JJJ and Val last year? With clearly an improved shot from last year and the recent run of stocks, do we think his value improves from the start of the year?

I don't see why he wouldn't start since he's already starting at SF. JJJ is a shooter too so it's not like there will be spacing issues

I'm riding the wave. It's funny I own both him and Clarke . 

Defensive stats are real real nice. 

But I still think when JVal and especially JJJ returns, both these guys will take a hit

If not in playing time , in touches , shot attempts , assists. 

SlowMo slowly fading into oblivion.

Not sure why.

Maybe, DeAnthony Melton and Dillon Brooks.

Both been playing much better as of late.