• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pick up of the year (2020)

The Andersons got tickets to the game?

He struggled with shoulder injuries and then had surgery, which basically wiped out his past 2 seasons and affected his play.  Now he looks even better than before because he's added a 3 point shot. 

Posted Images

Welcome to the modern day NBA.  Where no player who plays anything close to significant mins will play every game and teams have no incentive to change that as long as they're A) winning or B) tanking.

No wonder the ratings have been dropping for years.  Fans can't even be guaranteed their team will put out their best squad on any given night.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

How do yall feel with anderson, now that winslow is returning?

Hoping Melton and Bane minutes are affected the most, Allen losing minutes when Brooks is back.  I don't think Anderson is interchangable with these guys with his collective skill set.  Not saying he's elite, but he seems to be a boon to them in most facets of the game, and I'd imagine he's still getting his 25-30 minutes, even if it's usually on the lower end.

On 2/24/2021 at 7:54 PM, DepressedKnicksFan said:

How do yall feel with anderson, now that winslow is returning?

Winslow looks horrible. Like one of the worst players in NBA 💩

Edited by RedMamba
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay with Memphis seemingly getting healthier and deeper. Fantasy pundits seem to all be of the notion that KA value will drop. 
Question is how much. He’s having a career year and is finally healthy. Does JJJ and Winslow impact him enough where his value drops significantly or just marginally?

Thoughts

40 minutes ago, wangjiny said:

Drop city? I can pick up KPJ

He's had some good games, but it does feel like the run might be over.  I feel like there will be too many low end games mixed in with the decent to good games to justify keeping him in most leagues.  I'm still debating it in my 14 team league, but as someone who owns Anderson and KPJ Anderson would be dropped before KPJ for me personally.

1 hour ago, Sosa said:

Does this guy suck or is it just a bad stretch? Might trade Brunson or Trent jr for him... both were added as streamers anyway 

Think it's really hard to gauge right now.

On one hand, it feels like they are trying to keep the minutes spread out and down for now in preparation for the second half stretch + possibly playoffs. Meaning his minutes should return to the 25-28 range.

On the other hand, it feels like they are ramping his minutes down in preparation to squeeze JJJ into the lineup when he's ready. Meaning his minutes will stay in the low 20-25 range.

If you have the space, I'd still hold in 12+ team. The peripherals are too valuable in 9 CAT to let go on a few bad games.

• Thanks 1