NBC Sports Edge Forums

New $100 H2H 12T Standard 9-Cat Daily Redraft League, Draft Tues 12/22 @5pm EST – 100% payouts!

Season’s greetings all!

As with every fantasy hoops season, there are many hopeful managers who are looking for a fantasy league to join at the last minute.  Yesterday I created and filled a league in under 24 hours and I’m looking to do so again between now and tip-off time tomorrow to satisfy a craving, thus a new league was born – Fantasy FOMO No More!

Did you wait until the last minute to find a fantasy hoops league to join?

Looking for another shot at drafting certain players you missed out on?

Wondering what to do with the rest of your LeagueSafe balance?

Want to take my money?

… or you just can’t get enough fantasy hoops?  Then look no further – we have a league for you! 

Things to know

• Scoring format: Head-to-head each category (FG%, FT%, PTS, 3PM, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO) 
  • Draft format: Snake, draft order randomized 1 hour prior to scheduled drat time -- 60 seconds for picks  
  • Draft date: Tuesday, Dec 22 at 2:00pm PST/5:00pm EST 
  • Rosters: 10 starters, 3 bench, 2 IR
  • No keepers 
  • Transactions: Daily, 7 transactions for 7-day matchups
  • League size: 12 (temporarily set to 14 -- first 12 teams paid are in) 
  • Buy-in: $100 via LeagueSafe w/ majority approval 
  • 100% Payouts: 1st = $600, 2nd = $300, 3rd = $150 – Best regular season record = $150

Linkage: 

Review settings;  https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/settings?leagueId=1855242418&view=summary

Submit buy-in to LeagueSafe; https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3957724 (payment by CC only... please, no e-checks)

Last season we created, filled up, and gathered buy-ins for The 11th Hour H2H Hoops League in less than four hours on opening day, so rest assured we can and will get this filled & paid in time to wrap up our draft prior to the NBA season opener.  

You can post here or send me a PM for any questions and invites.  Please include your ESPN e-mail address for invites.  Thank you