NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jakob Poeltl 2020-2021 Outlook

Can we cut someone else's face off and tape it to Poeltl's so the refs think he's that person instead and not make all of these bullshit foul calls? LET MY MAN COOK GODDAMNIT 

• Like 1
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God of Wind, Air, and Blocks.  Bless us Quetzalpoeltl 🙌

Block King in da HOUSE!

I guess it makes sense that Bruce Wayne has mommy issues.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

I really thought I had a steal grabbing this dude but damn, gonna have to drop him soon. The blocks are great but literally everything else sucks. 

LOL

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

I really thought I had a steal grabbing this dude but damn, gonna have to drop him soon. The blocks are great but literally everything else sucks. 

Put the joint down! 

19 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

Who you thought you was getting? Patrick Ewing?

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

...what?

55 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Who you thought you was getting? Patrick Ewing?

Let’s be real. Dude has no clue who Patrick Ewing is - let alone how to act when rostering Poeltle

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, justblazedawg said:

I really thought I had a steal grabbing this dude but damn, gonna have to drop him soon. 

Aren’t you nice?  I’m sure someone in your league will appreciate it!  

Just imagine how insane his FG% would be if he just learned how to dunk the ball. He's doing all of this on layups, pop-a-shots, and bunnies.

Edited by xlosingmyedgex
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, justblazedawg said:

This aged well 

6 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

This aged well 

Making these idiotic comments before the game is even halfway done never, ever ages well but people never seem to learn. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, justblazedawg said:

I really thought I had a steal grabbing this dude but damn, gonna have to drop him soon. 

might be on the same boat here with Rob Williams floating in our waiver wire in 14 team points league

• Haha 1

He’s playing well and the blocks are great, but I’m not gonna lie, I was really hoping his overall production would sky rocket once Aldridge left, and it’s been a little inconsistent (for me in an 8 team league, if you are in a larger league it’s very solid production across the board).  Still holding obviously tho

16 minutes ago, sld12 said:

He’s playing well and the blocks are great, but I’m not gonna lie, I was really hoping his overall production would sky rocket once Aldridge left, and it’s been a little inconsistent (for me in an 8 team league, if you are in a larger league it’s very solid production across the board).  Still holding obviously tho

But what were you expecting from a waiver pickup? His strength is FG%, low turnovers, elite blocks and boards. He's not a scorer never will be and will kill your free throw % this is known 

36 minutes ago, sld12 said:

Unless you are lacking something outside of non big man stats you are not gonna get a better center.

45 minutes ago, sld12 said:

What exactly were you expecting from him? His stat profile is fg, blocks and boards with poor ft and that's exactly what you're getting 

5 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Unless you are lacking something outside of non big man stats you are not gonna get a better center.

In a 8 team league? Should be like Isaiah Stewart, Dwight Howard, he’ll even Kanter or Zubac should be available.

2 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

In a 8 team league? Should be like Isaiah Stewart, Dwight Howard, he’ll even Kanter or Zubac should be available.

None of those guys are better than Poeltl lol, with the exception of Zubac in his last 6 games

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, fabrar said:

None of those guys are better than Poeltl lol, with the exception of Zubac in his last 6 games

This + 1 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

All of these guys except for Stewart are gonna lose minutes when the team is healthy. Only Zubac's value might hold up better than the others.