Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jakob Poeltl 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

On 4/1/2021 at 7:52 PM, DonutGiveUp said:

Where's that guy complaining he wants more? Quiet in this mofo lately 

Oh no doubt, this is what I was hoping for, so I'm definitely satisfied now 😂

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God of Wind, Air, and Blocks.  Bless us Quetzalpoeltl 🙌

Block King in da HOUSE!

I guess it makes sense that Bruce Wayne has mommy issues.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Dropped for Alize 

You can’t be serious. You do know that Blake Griffin didn’t play tonight ?

Edited by EsTiLO
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EsTiLO said:

You can’t be serious. You do know that Blake Griffin didn’t play tonight ?

It's called a joke, dude 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EsTiLO said:

You can’t be serious. You do know that Blake Griffin didn’t play tonight ?

@EsTiLO Alize was #1 on BBM for a solid week, because he played one game and just balled out. Unfortunately, he played again just a few days ago, ruining it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EsTiLO said:

You can’t be serious. You do know that Blake Griffin didn’t play tonight ?

Obviously joking I was just waiting for someone to moan about his line

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, reverb said:

Of course he pays like this the first week of playoffs. 

Considering he’s having to defend Jokic I would say he’s filling the stat sheet the best he could. A few more rebounds would make his line look a lot better. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Considering he’s having to defend Jokic I would say he’s filling the stat sheet the best he could. A few more rebounds would make his line look a lot better. 

He was guarding hartenstein and love the other day and he put up a dud. I dont know whats happening but maybe a bit of a mini slump. I wasnt able to watch the last few Spurs game. Hes suppose to be better than this

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Brown_Mamba said:

He was guarding hartenstein and love the other day and he put up a dud. I dont know whats happening but maybe a bit of a mini slump. I wasnt able to watch the last few Spurs game. Hes suppose to be better than this

They were blown out that game and most of the starters played low minutes. It's only been 2 mediocre games in a row. 

Holy s**t the reactionary nature of this forum is unbelievable and aggravating. Is this the first time most of you guys have played fantasy? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fabrar said:

They were blown out that game and most of the starters played low minutes. It's only been 2 mediocre games in a row. 

Holy s**t the reactionary nature of this forum is unbelievable and aggravating. Is this the first time most of you guys have played fantasy? 

Oh like i said i didnt watch the game. I have the guy so im hoping for a better game next game. Lets see then

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...