NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rui Hachimura 2020-2021 Outlook

Surprised there's no thread on him this year. Was pretty high on him building on last year's rookie season—thinking something like an efficient 15/7 with 1 3PM/STL each, and youth upside for more. His MPG are safe as one of the top youngsters in Washington, and his ~120 ADP was very profitable. Then this happened:

Rui Hachimura (eyes) out for about three weeks: https://www.rotoworld.com/basketball/nba/player-news/9876251

Three weeks for pink eye!?!?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like a very productive thread.

Or more like he ate the wrong a** 

That is not a nice thing to say...

1 hour ago, CFN said:

Surprised there's no thread on him this year. Was pretty high on him building on last year's rookie season—thinking something like an efficient 15/7 with 1 3PM/STL each, and youth upside for more. His MPG are safe as one of the top youngsters in Washington, and his ~120 ADP was very profitable. Then this happened:

Rui Hachimura (eyes) out for about three weeks: https://www.rotoworld.com/basketball/nba/player-news/9876251

Three weeks for pink eye!?!?

Yep. Pretty standard.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Rui Hachimura 2020-2021 Outlook
On 12/23/2020 at 5:23 AM, CantBeatTheHeat said:

Nothing but spam in this entire thread FFS.

Back ON TOPIC, anyone think Wagner will get some run again these next 3 weeks for a deeper league? I know Bryant was also out last year when he had his little run IIRC.

It aint spam, common man. Its super funny 

Ahhahahah 🤣🤣✔️

Its about eating the right type of a s s 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thrilla1nManila said:

I got to stash this dude cause he was IL. He passes the eye test because but still very raw. It's interesting to see what this guy can do in his second year. Just check out garland and keldon johnson are doing in year 2.

I wish he passed the eye test but he's missing 3 weeks because of them.

Jokes aside, PF seems pretty thin in fantasy this year and I'm (nervously) banking on him being a fantasy contributor. He'll need to prove he's a better shooter to take the next step and I don't think we can expect his boards to increase with RWB there. If he gets his 3PM into the 1.2 – 1.5 range that would be huge for his value. Hoping for 1.2 3PM, 15.5 PTS, 5.5 – 6 REB on good FG/FT and maybe 2 AST and 1 STL. 

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, BykeINIT said:

rofl

its so small i can’t even see who it is.. but i’m assuming its a picture of you standing next to goodell based on your reply.. was this taken before or after the salad? 

Yeah you can Google the picture. I'm very famous standing next to him. Also get your vision checked 😉

• Haha 1

Looks like he's on track to play soon, maybe as soon as this week: 

Rui Hachimura (eye) was able to get through 3-on-3 work at Tuesday's shootaround.

He's making progress with the eye infection, and Scott Brooks said he could be cleared for 5-on-5 work as soon as Wednesday. Once he's able to get in a few full-contact, 5-on-5 practices, he should be cleared to return, although he may be brought back slowly after missing the first week or so of the season. Once Rui is fully up to speed, Deni Avdija and Davis Bertans' value could take a bit of a hit.

• Like 2