Delon Wright 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Delon do it again tonight. Do it again

That's what people said about DSJ when he was traded to the Knicks. I think it's more likely that DSJ just isn't a quality NBA player.

Fitting.  I’m winning the PO matchup in a league where I picked him up, and losing in the two where my opponent picked him up.  

7 hours ago, m1dday said:

Is he a hold? Seems like he's a sure lock for at least high 20s minutes-wise, but I'm sure Casey will find a way to not play him lol

I think he is a hold through this week and then re-assess.

He's played 36/34 minutes in his last two and had some decent lines.  If he sucks, drop him for the next hot streamer - plenty of them this year.

Might be a bad week to assess him. They will likely get blown out tomorrow by the Bucks, and then Detroit's games against Wizards and Heat are looking dangerous due to covid

In 3 games 30+ minutes, 6 rebounds/5 assists/1 steal/ 0.6 blocks. I don't expect him to average close to 10 points but hopefully starts hitting one three per game. Payton-ish line except doesn't hurt your FT and TO. 

Edited by PauGaSpurs
  • Like 1

Super solid in deep leagues.  His minutes are very safe unless competition comes in via a trade.  Rose's minutes are capped and they don't have anyone else to run point except Frank Jackson.

Will Yahoo give him PG eligibility.  Me thinks yes!

Aside from what's already been said about peripheral stats, one of the more encouraging parts of his recent statlines has been his fg attempts. He's getting 7+ attempts since starting, just has been shooting poorly in recent weeks (career ~45%). In the couple Detroit games I've watched he doesn't look to be taking bad shots, they just don't seem to be falling.

Ok so far the breakdown of Delon Wright, here goes.

He’s good for Reb, Assts, + Stocks

Bad FG%  

But a good FT% at a small clip of 1.8 , So mini boost there 

Scoring and 3’s are non existent. Partly because of his terrible FG percentage

Weird thing is hes a decent shooter his whole career. 

Edited by RunCMC

What's the chances of PG eligibility?? Just added him today, but i should have added him yesterday so that I could reap the game played tonight. With Rose out too it should be a gem.

4 hours ago, Sixersfan740 said:

It's ridiculous that a site as popular as yahoo still doesn't have Wright having PG eligibility.

Yahoo isn’t making any changes this year.

So far that’s their M.O. 

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander doesn’t even have a PG designation , so you can just imagine.

21 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Yahoo isn’t making any changes this year.

So far that’s their M.O. 

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander doesn’t even have a PG designation , so you can just imagine.

When espn started falling off...I moved to Yahoo 5-6 years ago. Now that yahoo is slacking...what would be the third most popular fantasy site nowadays? Exploring options for next season 😕 

1 hour ago, IDatDude said:

When espn started falling off...I moved to Yahoo 5-6 years ago. Now that yahoo is slacking...what would be the third most popular fantasy site nowadays? Exploring options for next season 😕 

I've heard of Fantrax but never tried it personally. 

ESPN not a fan at all, used it once years ago. The interface & app leaves alot to be desired. 

• Thanks 1

Hate it when you have to give up on a guy, then give him another week, then cut him, and that is what punches his ticket for the next game.  Enjoy, fellas.