Delon Wright 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Delon do it again tonight. Do it again

That's what people said about DSJ when he was traded to the Knicks. I think it's more likely that DSJ just isn't a quality NBA player.

Fitting.  I’m winning the PO matchup in a league where I picked him up, and losing in the two where my opponent picked him up.  

Keep him until the wheels fall off, we all practically got this guy for free. I hope Rose gets traded or rests more down the stretch..... as for Killian, hes the only guy in the way !!!!!

2 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

He got PG eligibility...more reason to keep and Rose is most likely on the move. 

Hallefk'inluijah!!!!!!!! I spammed the Yahoo page 3 times, glad it finally went thru!!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, mtx said:

Keep him until the wheels fall off, we all practically got this guy for free. I hope Rose gets traded or rests more down the stretch..... as for Killian, hes the only guy in the way !!!!!

Killian isn't ready for the big show. Give him some tough love. 

5 hours ago, dont_panic said:

Rose trade rumors heating up. Time for Delon to take the bull by its horns! 

You'd have to think though if its to the Knicks one of Nitilinka or Dennis Smith possibly even both comes back in a trade. Considering the youth movement that's bound to happen and that Delon isn't a true point guard I could see him losing his starting spot to one of those guys or at the very least lose more minutes overall than with Rose playing back up point and missing half the games. As a Christian Wood owner last year, never underestimate Casey.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Adamsilver said:

You'd have to think though if its to the Knicks one of Nitilinka or Dennis Smith possibly even both comes back in a trade. Considering the youth movement that's bound to happen and that Delon isn't a true point guard I could see him losing his starting spot to one of those guys or at the very least lose more minutes overall than with Rose playing back up point and missing half the games. As a Christian Wood owner last year, never underestimate Casey.

Lol have you actually watched ntilikina and dsj play? They're barely nba caliber players, let alone a future franchise pg for a rebuilding team

• Like 3