NBC Sports Edge Forums

12/21/20 Steelers/Bengals Gameday Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sternes said:

Is there any explanation (aside from the Benglas are retarded) as to why Bernard is back to "workhorse" role?  He fumbled once in the last 7 years, and they pull him.  Then his backup butt fumbles for a TD.  Then the 3rd stringer got run and we didn't see Bernard back until the 4th.  Now he is the focal point of the offense?  I can't believe this crap.

Z. Taylor is a moron.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

I haven't been watching, i see 5 targets for Diontae, but only 2 catches..... are any drops?

Nope, Ben has been absolutely awful. Even one of his receptions, Diontae had to reach for the sky to pull it in. 

Edited by noles1983
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

The Pittsburgh Steelers are literally the worst offense in the NFL. They can't run, they can't throw deep, and if you guard their receivers at the line of scrimmage, they can't move the ball at all. It's amazing they have gotten so many wins so far, but they will be one and done in the playoffs

This offense is to protect Big Ben. People was making a big deal out of how fast he was getting the ball out. That’s simply because he’s a broken statue in the pocket and they have to do these quick hitters to protect him.

Edited by nonstopfan
Just now, nonstopfan said:

This offense is to protect Big Ben. People was making a big deal out of how fast he was getting the ball out. That’s simply because he’s a broken statue in the pocket and they have to do these quick hitters to protect him.

Yeah. If i'm a defensive coordinator, I know he can't do anything, so he is easy to gameplan for. It's sad, but Mason Rudolph may be a better option

• Like 1

if the steelers lose this game, I'm getting a real 2014-2015 denver broncos vibe. 2014 they absolutely blow it down the stretch and collpase, including a primetime loss to the bengals, and going 1 and done in the playoffs

next season the qb is a corpse and the defense is dominant and wins them a superbowl

Edited by Chippa
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

I remember when 2 Steelers WR's could be started at the same time. Now, you cant even start one. 

Yeah, and good luck guessing which one. I had to cut Claypool. Not cause I thought he was not good. But I couldn’t frigging time his good games right. Some beach drove me insane and I rage dropped him.