NBC Sports Edge Forums

Duncan Robinson 2020-2021 Outlook

Everyone drafts him for volume 3's at a high clip.  Don't expect peripheral stats or you'll be disappointed.  You're sacrificing boards, dimes & stocks for efficient scoring/3's taking Duncan.  He might eclipse 4 3PM and 15 PPG but I don't see him rounding out the rest of his game all that much.  

DRob is a proven asset and arguably Miami's most important offensive player, which means that good teams will key in on him and sell out to deny him even if that means leaving themselves vulnerable to other Heat players.  In other words, he'll feast vs lesser teams that don't specifically gameplan him but legit teams will seek to remove his impact.  Miami has a ridiculous schedule to start the season so I'd expect some disappointing games over the next few weeks 

RziLNYz.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 9:17 PM, andy1234 said:

Another great opportunity to sell high if you don’t need the 3s

This again. Anyone get any Sell High trades going? I've been trying to package him, but haven't had much luck.

3 minutes ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

Dude is straight on fire right now. Is this due to Jimmy being out? I picked him up in FA(10 man 9 cat league). There are some intriguing stash worthy FA available. He and Joe Harris have been carrying my 3pt cat.

So is this forreal? Or just due to Jimmy being out?

It's foreal, he averaged 3.7 3PTM last season on 44.6%. He'll carry your 3PTM cat on his own. Jimmy not playing makes no difference, he has the greenest of lights from downtown and his teammates look for him to shoot (averaging 8+ 3PTA per game)

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

It's foreal, he averaged 3.7 3PTM last season on 44.6%. He'll carry your 3PTM cat on his own. Jimmy not playing makes no difference, he has the greenest of lights from downtown and his teammates look for him to shoot (averaging 8+ 3PTA per game)

Appreciate the answer bro. Makes sense especially since Jimmy is a playmaker which could only benefit him more.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, gregp said:

This dude has missed 13 straight 3s. Wtf.

Ice cold.

well not everyone is wayne ellington. But honestly it is expected. He will have cold streaks and hot streaks but those hot streaks like ha had from Jan 12th-27th where he had 7 games in which he averaged 19 points and a combined 28 threes made is why you own him.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

I thought he was going to be my drop but he's ballin.

When is Dipo playing again?

Dipo is playing tonight 

2 hours ago, DLG10 said:

I thought he was going to be my drop but he's ballin.

When is Dipo playing again?

Same, I almost dropped him before this, and it would have been McDaniels I grabbed. Anyway will be good to see how he looks with the team at full strength.