NBC Sports Edge Forums

I've watched quite a bit of Maledon for the past month. I have to say, his confidence is very much higher now than it was a month ago. You can see it in his eyes. 

I think they played him tonight as the PG with the bench unit also, shifting  his minutes so they didn't overlap as much with SGA. That is a trend which would be very good for his assists.

• Like 1
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better. IQ plays in a system which will not foster him. He will be hit or miss, even if he gets minutes. If the shot falls, he looks great, and when he misses, he is trash. So on 40% of nights, he wil

STOP LICKING DOORKNOBS THEO

Rotoworld has a wonderful forum but their analysts suck a**

Posted Images

2 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I've watched quite a bit of Maledon for the past month. I have to say, his confidence is very much higher now than it was a month ago. You can see it in his eyes. 

I think they played him tonight as the PG with the bench unit also, shifting  his minutes so they didn't overlap as much with SGA. That is a trend which would be very good for his assists.

Yeah he's looking like he knows what he wants to do out there. One good thing is there are some decent shooters on the second line that hit their 3 regularly. Helps with his play making. 

He just hit the wire in one of my leagues, so I had to come to the thread to see what the deal is. I love his upside ROS but man he’s inefficient from the field. Probably explains why he was dropped. 
His stat lines can be juicy tho.

Edited by Cozie
16 minutes ago, Cozie said:

He just hit the wire in one of my leagues, so I had to come to the thread to see what the deal is. I love his upside ROS but man he’s inefficient from the field. Probably explains why he was dropped. 

Dooooo iiiiiittttttt

plain missing shots should always be the least of your worries with anyone. pick him up

23 minutes ago, Cozie said:

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 6:58 PM, lethotjames23 said:

plain missing shots should always be the least of your worries with anyone. pick him up

Anyone still rostering him? I had to drop today to stream his spot. Need to win my matchup this week to stay alive for the playoff hunt. 

41 minutes ago, hermes97 said:

Anyone still rostering him? I had to drop today to stream his spot. Need to win my matchup this week to stay alive for the playoff hunt. 

Literally dropped him today for Poole. Couldn't stand the middling production.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, hermes97 said:

yea i did, wasn't just missing shots anymore. he just can't reliably produce stats in general rn, which is a drop to me.

could still probably ball out given all his opportunity but im just not with it rn

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, TheBoondocks said:

This guy has been on and off my team 4 times. He has now been added a 5th time, just when I thought I was done with him. 

Well done :ph34r:

1 hour ago, affliction said:

Where does he stand next year with SGA? 6th man? Play along side him? 

Yep, he will take the PG role and play next to SGA. George Hill was shipped out. Ty will be the backup PG

• Like 1
3 hours ago, affliction said:

depends on their draft choice

i could see (without the draft choice included):

maledon

sga

svi

poku

moses/bradley

6 hours ago, affliction said:

As long as they don't draft a PG or Jalen Green, Maledon  should be starter. Maledon is very young so they are please with whatever progress he shows this year.

It really depends on what draft position they get. If they are pick 2-5, 50% chance of losing starting position.

On 4/9/2021 at 1:12 AM, rob0403 said:

As long as they don't draft a PG or Jalen Green, Maledon  should be starter. Maledon is very young so they are please with whatever progress he shows this year.

It really depends on what draft position they get. If they are pick 2-5, 50% chance of losing starting position.

He's flashed all-star potential. As long as he keeps working hard he will get minutes no matter who they take. He's proven so far he was a lotto talent and the Thunder got a large discount because of his bad coach overseas.