NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bojan Bogdanovic 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well.. In my case, I dropped em. Someone picked em up and dropped again. Then I got em back..I guess I'll just pretend I held him this whole time 🙊

Seeing 2 steals on the stat sheet:

Great source of 3's and points late in the draft. I expect more of the same from Bojan - 20/4/2 with elite 3's and ft%. Would love it though if he got his steals up a bit like in Indiana but really, c

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

This year's TJ Warren, elite pure scorer oddly missed by fantasy radars. Wish I hadn't let him fall to 112 😧

Not saying he shouldn’t be drafted but It’s a false comparison bro. Much of warrens value is the steals, fg, low to’s. None of which bobo has. Furthermore warren ave 0.5 blocks last year compared to 0.1 for pig bog.

17 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Not saying he shouldn’t be drafted but It’s a false comparison bro. Much of warrens value is the steals, fg, low to’s. None of which bobo has. Furthermore warren ave 0.5 blocks last year compared to 0.1 for pig bog.

I was in 8cat so no TO, Warren's extra 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocks aren't as valuable to me as Bojan's s 4FTM on 90% from the line which gives you a significant boost there if he repeats that. Warren doesn't impact FT%. It's not a direct comparison but he's the closest thing this year besides maybe Sexton. Not to mention he averaged 3 triples compared to warren's 1.4

The case can be made bojan does a bit more..

Edited by mattshhh

Yeah Warren and Bojan offer different stats (FG% vs FT%, stocks vs 3s). The difference this season is Dipo is fully healthy and Warren/Sabonis are both playing through plantar fasciitis, which is why I give Bojan the value draft pick this season. Warren is one of my favorite fantasy players, but plantar fasciitis and Bojan being available over 50 picks later in most drafts tips the favor to Bojan this season imo. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Bojan Bogdanovic 2020-2021 Outlook

He'll have his off nights but I'm quite confused how he's getting off to this slow of an start. He shot great last year WHILE playing with an injured wrist, but he got surgery this offseason to address that issue and didn't even play in the bubble. I hope goes back to scoring close to 20 PPG like he did last season and that this was just a irrelevant sample size.

Edited by hlin8821
2 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Just dropped him. He has too much of a requirement to be consistent and score regularly otherwise he’s just brutal to your team with no supporting stats

You will regret it.

• Like 1