NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bojan Bogdanovic 2020-2021 Outlook

Scooped him from waiver after some managers panic dropped. Could not be happier.

Now my team is taking a** kicking name every week. 

Edited by csklmf
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well.. In my case, I dropped em. Someone picked em up and dropped again. Then I got em back..I guess I'll just pretend I held him this whole time 🙊

Seeing 2 steals on the stat sheet:

Great source of 3's and points late in the draft. I expect more of the same from Bojan - 20/4/2 with elite 3's and ft%. Would love it though if he got his steals up a bit like in Indiana but really, c

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Zaschrona said:

Time to drop.

Not dropping yet but it’s certainly disappointing. Times like this we have to remind ourselves that it’s only several games into the season. I still have faith but if he continues to be this inconsistent 20-25 games into the season I might have to start looking elsewhere 😢 

This game was a blowout in the 1st quarter, the whole team played like ****. Welcome to this season's NBA, where every 1 out of 2 games seem to end in a blowout. The quality of some of these games are G-League level, almost unwatchable. 

This man just cant string 2 good games together this year so far. I've started him in 3 games and he's gone a combined 5-28 in those games, effectively killing my entire teams fg% singlehandedly in roto.

6 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

This man just cant string 2 good games together this year so far. I've started him in 3 games and he's gone a combined 5-28 in those games, effectively killing my entire teams fg% singlehandedly in roto.

yeah thats the big problem, i understand a slow start but im just asking for atleast 2 games in a row that are decent...

1 minute ago, jowell77 said:

Just like last year, this guy just shoots and grabs 3-4 rbds every game. If his shots not falling, he's a dead weight.

Yeah but you draft him knowing it's mainly for points, 3s, %s and a sprinkle of other stats. How many other players are there that were drafted in the 100-120 range that can give 17-20 points, 2.5+ 3s? He's a career 46% shooter overall, 39.3% from 3, 85.8% FT. He's just getting used to to the wrist brace and overall the Jazz have been inconsistent overall. Even Mitchell has been shooting sub 40% so far this season. 

• Like 2

He is, he was and he forever should be a waiver wire addition to boost games and hunt threes. Manager in our league chose him to add a position. Other manager was on the money with his comment - "First future waiver wire player to have double position".

Edited by JormaJormala
2 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

He's a top 100 player at best, shooting bricks. Is it really worth all the headache? 

One of the best players to fill specific holes in your team: pts and 3s on efficient shooting (given that he shoots mostly 3s). He's not doing those right now, but I'm willing to give him a few more games. I could care less about rankings.

7 hours ago, ellejamil said:

One of the best players to fill specific holes in your team: pts and 3s on efficient shooting (given that he shoots mostly 3s). He's not doing those right now, but I'm willing to give him a few more games. I could care less about rankings.

There's plenty of players you can stream if it's 3's and pts you need. Patty, C Johnson, Rivers, Bey, G Trent... not that hard of a cat to stream off WW.

57 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

There's plenty of players you can stream if it's 3's and pts you need. Patty, C Johnson, Rivers, Bey, G Trent... not that hard of a cat to stream off WW.

At this point, from a short term perspective, it's not. It definitely does not look good for Bojan at the moment and the wrist injury he's recovered from is a slight concern. But when he gets going, he is remarkably consistent. You're going to pretty much get what you're asking for almost every night and that's not something you can find on WW's, even when streaming. That's the reason why i'm still holding onto this guy, because he does have a track record and a large enough role on the team where they can afford to wait for him to get his shot back.

Edited by sharkpotato
6 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

None of those guys are starting nor getting minimum of 25mins a night, hence you wont know what youre getting any given night. Stream, yes, long term hold, no (except of course for deep leagues and probably Bey towards 2H)

Edited by ellejamil
On 1/8/2021 at 10:22 PM, jordan62345 said:

A pattern is emerging; he plays well once every 3 games

Dud incoming. Not expecting anything from him today. I'm willing to bet money on it. Less than 10 pts.

41 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Dud incoming. Not expecting anything from him today. I'm willing to bet money on it. Less than 10 pts.

Nailed it. This dude is in such a slump. It's not even the terrible #s. He's missing wide open corner and wing 3s by barely even touching the rim or clang bricks. Can't catch passes. The Jazz are up by nearly 20 at half and he ripped his jersey going off the court he is so frustrated 😂

1 hour ago, bbythepier said:

Nailed it. This dude is in such a slump. It's not even the terrible #s. He's missing wide open corner and wing 3s by barely even touching the rim or clang bricks. Can't catch passes. The Jazz are up by nearly 20 at half and he ripped his jersey going off the court he is so frustrated 😂

I saw the jersey ripping. He couldn’t even do that right lol.