Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bojan Bogdanovic 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well.. In my case, I dropped em. Someone picked em up and dropped again. Then I got em back..I guess I'll just pretend I held him this whole time ūüôä

Seeing 2 steals on the stat sheet:

Great source of 3's and points late in the draft. I expect more of the same from Bojan - 20/4/2 with elite 3's and ft%. Would love it though if he got his steals up a bit like in Indiana but really, c

Posted Images

We have to remember that he has complained of lingering soreness with shooting stemming from right wrist surgery, which he might never fully recover from.  He has to wear a wrist brace in games to alleviate soreness, which is affecting his shooting.   Good chance his shooting struggles continue for rest of season.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DM45 said:

Bojan's been following a trend - 

2 trash games followed by 1 good game

 

I hope it's just rust and not injury related

He's too good of an offensive player and shooter to continue this all season. My only worry is I don't think he'll average the same minutes as last season with a healthy team. Also maybe his hand/wrist is still bothering him, he's not getting to the line as much so far in the season, he's at 1.8 FTA. (Averaged around 4 last 2 seasons)

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He's too good of an offensive player and shooter to continue this all season. My only worry is I don't think he'll average the same minutes as last season with a healthy team. Also maybe his hand/wrist is still bothering him, he's not getting to the line as much so far in the season, he's at 1.8 FTA. (Averaged around 4 last 2 seasons)

 

It's why I refuse to drop him now. But at this point, i'll be content with 16-17 ppg.. which seems like a tall order. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

 

It's why I refuse to drop him now. But at this point, i'll be content with 16-17 ppg.. which seems like a tall order. 

I think he can hit that easily just needs to make 1 more shot and get to the line like he usually does. That's the 5-6 points right there, he's at 12.7 atm. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

Buckle up boys! We're in for another 8 pt, 4 reb night with no threes! 

giphy.gif

Against the Cavs, cmon bro at least 4 threes 

image.png.a60bcf1d9131987affb50897bf42467b.png

image.png.941c6b9cc6a33972ba470daa9c37fdc7.png

Look at what he did to them last season and remember the goods

Edited by DezedandConfused
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Against the Cavs, cmon bro at least 4 threes 

 

4 things:

- Based on this seasons trend, he needs one more dud before having another big game
- He only scored 7 pts against Detroit.. they are one of the worst defensive teams in the league
- Cavs - shockingly - have given up the fewest amount of pts in the league
- I'm trying to go for the reverse jinx lol

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

 

4 things:

- Based on this seasons trend, he needs one more dud before having another big game
- He only scored 7 pts against Detroit.. they are one of the worst defensive teams in the league
- Cavs - shockingly - have given up the fewest amount of pts in the league
- I'm trying to go for the reverse jinx lol

4 3s 20 points -_- 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 9:00 AM, sharkpotato said:

Looks like his shot is back. I think he's finally turned the corner. 18 PPG over the last 3 games. Would love for the steals to improve but at this point i'm taking anything from him.

Lol he won't get much steals. Points/3PTM/FT % and hoping he gets back to 45% fg 85-90% ft

Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you guys see his ROS outlook? Should be regressing to the mean I would think, but so far no indication to do so. Still shooting sub 40 % the last 15 days. Dont watch a lot of Jazz ball, is there any reason for him to shooting so bad? Trying to trade for the guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...