Aaron Gordon 

Andre Drummond 

Lauri Markkanen

Josh Richardson 

Brook Lopez

Joe Harris 

Miles Bridges 

Evan Fournier

Waiver wire includes: Joe ingles, Zubac, Thomas Bryant, Carmelo, Malik Baesley, Marc Gasol, will Barton, thsis, TristanT, Milsap, THT, Payton, 

Having Lonzo, AG and Drummond on a team with Dame and KAT doesn't really make sense - you're neutralizing their elite ft% contribution. I'd try and move these guys if possible. Just go for a punt assist build and move Lonzo for a wing/SG with good ft% and 3s. Try and move Drummond for another big with better ft%. Check with the Giannis/Luka/Lebron owner - they should be interested in getting Drum

Also, how is Thomas Bryant on the wire?? That's crazy, he could be a top 60 guy this year. I'd drop Miles Bridges or Joe Harris ASAP and pick up Bryant. Actually, drop both and pick up Bryant and Barton.

- help here?

First off, run and get bryant asap. He should not be on waivers especially over guys the likes of harris. Next, there's too much emphasis on wings (im putting gordon in that category). Hield and ingram serve good purpose in getting you pts and 3s. But gordon? Trade him. You have dame and lonzo for assists but then it goes pretty downhill from there. Look to move someone for another pg. That'll make you more competitive in asts. Payton should be a cheap source of assists too. 

3 hours ago, fabrar said:

Having Lonzo, AG and Drummond on a team with Dame and KAT doesn't really make sense - you're neutralizing their elite ft% contribution. I'd try and move these guys if possible. Just go for a punt assist build and move Lonzo for a wing/SG with good ft% and 3s. Try and move Drummond for another big with better ft%. Check with the Giannis/Luka/Lebron owner - they should be interested in getting Drum

Also, how is Thomas Bryant on the wire?? That's crazy, he could be a top 60 guy this year. I'd drop Miles Bridges or Joe Harris ASAP and pick up Bryant. Actually, drop both and pick up Bryant and Barton.

- help here?

I had trouble figuring how to ask a question. Any trade suggestions?

D. Russel 

S. Gilgeous Alexander 

Tobias Harris

Tatum

K. Towns 

J. Holiday

T.Warren

Rudy Gobert

L. Aldridge

D. Schroeder

Bench:

M. Conley