NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nicolas Batum 2020-2021 Outlook

Looks revitalized on the Clips and much more assured in a swiss army knife role he has thrived in on teams like Portland. You think he can hold onto the starting spot and hold value for 14 team leagues?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm starting to speedwalk

You can add him if you want to punt win

He's the "I missed out on Keldon/Garland/Williams and I need someone interesting to pick up" kind of guy.

Gawd he looks rejuvenated on this Clippers team. He just "fits" in this offense and is more versatile than a Morris.  Thoughts on if coach Lue decided to keep Batum in the starting lineup once Morris returns? I'm thinking he stays so I picked him up and dropped some fodder.  That stat line is just too good to pass up (also knowing his past history).

1 minute ago, phatjonny2001 said:

Gawd he looks rejuvenated on this Clippers team. He just "fits" in this offense and is more versatile than a Morris.  Thoughts on if coach Lue decided to keep Batum in the starting lineup once Morris returns? I'm thinking he stays so I picked him up and dropped some fodder.  That stat line is just too good to pass up (also knowing his past history).

I set an alarm so i can pick him up at 2am lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I mean he plays 3 positions so he just might still get 25 mins a game even when Morris returns. I don't think that will be enough for him to be consistently productive though. Wish I had someone to drop just to pick him up as a speculative add.

Batums been doing this, it's just a matter of whether he gets the minutes. It sure as **** seems like he's impacting winning against 2 major teams in the West so we'll see. Id add every where and see how it plays out

Add him this morning..

I think he can use a lot..He give lot of spacing, put the ball alive for all others players..

He can plays 3 positions and Coach Lue will give him 25min each nignt..

Like he said on the french TV...Lue, Leonard, Georges etc etc call him the first day after CHA leave him..and make a big push to join LAC..

all guys trust him to space their game

1 hour ago, ROTY said:

Batums been doing this, it's just a matter of whether he gets the minutes. It sure as **** seems like he's impacting winning against 2 major teams in the West so we'll see. Id add every where and see how it plays out

https://www.atthehive.com/2019/12/10/21004284/charlotte-hornets-nicolas-batum-is-officially-the-worst-scorer-in-the-nba

• tonycpsu changed the title to Nicolas Batum 2020-2021 Outlook