2020-2021 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop watching, or stop bitching.

Right when I complain about them, they drop a decent line. So I'll continue to complain about them. Come on Bryant, Westbrook misses a game and you still can't get double digit boards???

Cole Anthony PPD marcus smart PPD nikola vucevic PPD bojan bogdanovic PPD Kyrie Irving MIA   Opponent: fully healthy    f--- me in the a**

Posted Images

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what happened to jerami grant. im also worried about lonzo's assists because he was played as an SG and bledsoe have gargantuan minutes earlier at pg..i hope his assists wont suffer all season long  

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, QingJames said:

I love RoCo but I may have made a league-losing error passing on MPJ for him....

not necessarily league losing but MPJ imo is the next legit superstar ... I mean real superstar, like on KD level, very soon he is complete monster.  you don't lose a league this early in the season at all either, so many things happen so don't dwell on it. make other moves and snap up hot waiver adds as they come up to try to make up for it. 

11 hours ago, chopper said:

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what happened to jerami grant.

What happened to Jerami Grant is he and the Pistons are trying to make him be something he is not in a role he will never be suited for. I respect him wanting to spread his wings and thinking he can be a major option on offense and not just a role player, but he just isn’t good enough to do it.

49 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

How bad is the rest of your team then brother? Its one game and the Lord always delivers to those who believe

Because if I had MPJ on my team I might win the league, but without him I might not, so therefore passing on him might be a league-losing move :^)

Just basketball-starved first game overreactions, y’know how it is.

• Like 2

100% a one game overreaction but I drafted WCJ thinking this might be the year he brings the heat, but after last night I couldn't hold onto him any longer. Dropped him like a ripe coconut and picked up Garland. Not worth the headache and overall feeling of shame for even drafting the man lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, kendanc said:

100% a one game overreaction but I drafted WCJ thinking this might be the year he brings the heat, but after last night I couldn't hold onto him any longer. Dropped him like a ripe coconut and picked up Garland. Not worth the headache and overall feeling of shame for even drafting the man lol.

I was high on him but passed in the draft. Man looks lost and was horrible in preseason 

• tonycpsu changed the title to 2020-2021 Vent & Rant Thread
34 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Already regretting drafting AD over Harden and will do so for rest of year.

Same. Had the choice between both of them at the 3rd pick and KAT and Joker were also still on the board, and I somehow convinced myself that AD would play more games than Harden. What the hell was I thinking.