NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020-2021 Vent & Rant Thread

Despite half of my team being MIA, from ACLs to wrists to contact tracing, was leading 5-4 until the last game of the week. Needed RoCo to just get 1-2 steals (Lillard's steals +1) and not completely **** the bed with his shooting. Yeah

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*SGA goes down* *picks up Jerome over Maledon due to the analytical advantage* *Maledon has best game of career* *swaps Jerome for Maledon* *Jerome has a stronger game and Maledon'

You know you suck at this when you already have 15 players played vs. Their 7 and they beating you 8-1.    Free money here yall. Get your invitations ready for next season. 

wtf is this garbage? Does Silver even exist?     

Posted Images

Got Tatum and MPJ back… now lost George and Wood for god knows how long. And of course all of that in a week where both have two quality games.

i dont even know why i am giving a f--- this season 

• Like 1

No JV or PG. Follow that by losing Siakam to injury and dejounte and adams because of a PPD. McDermott and RW put up duds. I am matched up with a team that has Kevin Durant, Dame, Jaylen etc with Jeremy Lamb and Norm as my best performers. James Harden nowhere to be seen. 

Fantasy teams really be a house of cards.

So, out of the players I drafted, one has had a season-ending injury while 3 are long-term absentees and others (Horf, JVal) are just very tall question marks. Team legit looking like it's approaching the phase where I'll just bench everybody and win turnovers till the season is done

7 minutes ago, Quazza said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

It’s not that bad. Outside your IR

Half those guys will probably play the next game, if not short term injuries/protocol

I have Clarke + Jaylen too

8 minutes ago, Quazza said:

In fairness, isn't that what this thread is literally for ?

yea just bustin ur ballz

you going to ride kd and embiid or look to cash in? curry joker ect

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 1
Just now, colepenhagen said:

yea just bustin ur ballz

you going to ride kd and embiid or cash in?

probably ride it out. Risky obviously but this season is such a crap shoot, figure I may as well