NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020-2021 Vent & Rant Thread

literally neck n neck in fg% with my opponent during this whole week (both over 50%) and after 10/15 half from lavine, f***in malik n jakob start 0/7

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*SGA goes down* *picks up Jerome over Maledon due to the analytical advantage* *Maledon has best game of career* *swaps Jerome for Maledon* *Jerome has a stronger game and Maledon'

You know you suck at this when you already have 15 players played vs. Their 7 and they beating you 8-1.    Free money here yall. Get your invitations ready for next season. 

wtf is this garbage? Does Silver even exist?     

Posted Images

"This offer is pathetic.  while it's nice that cp3 is shooting 97% from FT, he ONLY SHOOTs 3 a game. That has a negligible impact."

ha. except that cp3 at 3 attempts holds more ft value than jimmy butler at 7.8 attempts. now ik why i havent made a single trade all year.

1 hour ago, KingDURANTULA said:

why hasnt morant scored over 20 since his return after droppin 44 his first game

ffs

Returned too early from the ankle injury and hasn't been the same 

yahoo vetoed grant and wiggins 4 harden weeks ago right before harden got traded

yahoo vetoed it again today grant wiggins and schroder 4 harden and c white

makes no sense as grants been top 25 player all year and hes punting ft% even with harden. (im sure yahoo is smart enough to see that. not).

yahoo is pretty stupid for vetoing this and you cant even get a reason for the veto or a chance to defend the trade. last  time i will do a pro league. they have vetoed fair offers for years in baseball and basketball.

Edited by colepenhagen
12 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Was in a dead heat for assists and streamed Pritchard right after his outburst against the Raptors 

Quite possibly the worst two game stream I've ever done 

Right there with ya

Lost this week 4-5 and lost rebounds by only 9 rebounds. AD this week:

8th - Out, strained vagina

10th - Out, homoerotic locker room massage break

12th - 9 Rebounds

14th - 4(!!!) Rebounds

Meanwhile Jokic accumulated 47 rebounds over the week. So sick of this complete lack of effort by some of the major stars during the regular season.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

Is anyone major out for Brooklyn tonight? I haven't been following very closely, but Durant is "day-to-day" on the espn gamecast. 

Durant is out a mimimum of next two days

• Thanks 1

I don't own any of the held out Pistons, but how is this **** allowed?  The trade deadline is over a month away.

Edited by python3