Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2020-2021 Vent & Rant Thread


DonutGiveUp
 Share

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, python3 said:

I don't own any of the held out Pistons, but how is this **** allowed?  The trade deadline is over a month away.

You don't have to activate the player. They do it in hockey all the time (healthy scratch) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just watching Trae Young throw up brick after brick, get blocked, turn the ball over. 

 

Also watching John Collins barely touch the ball. Yet another great start to a h2h week.

Edited by bmkw
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last week, Rozier Doncic and JVal have the best weeks of their careers against me (and career high nights for the first two). This week already getting destroyed by Tobias and Jordan freaking Clarkson, and of course I am against Jarrett Allen when the Cavs finally decide that they're done with Drummond. Also shout out to OKC for load managing a 22 year old future all star (and costing him an all star nomination this season in the process)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only when I pick up Lou Williams can he go 1-3 ft (also no stocks, 0-4 three's) smdh

 

Opponent has Brogden, who somehow goes for 23/15/5. Meanwhile, I have Drummond... 

 

 

 

 

Edited by bmkw
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Somehow have had like 15 fewer games than my opponent every week. This week from injuries and postponed games I'm slated for 36 games and my opponent 54. How do you even compete? 

Edited by cbsholy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, 80version said:

From 1st to worst in a week... 

spacer.png

How do you even post an image larger than 50 kb? What the hell is a 50 kb that is like nothing. 
 

Anyway, I feel your pain bro. I got my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th round pick all out. Total of 8 players. I have never seen anything like it in my 20 years of playing fantasy basketball. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ginocan said:

How do you even post an image larger than 50 kb? What the hell is a 50 kb that is like nothing. 
 

Anyway, I feel your pain bro. I got my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th round pick all out. Total of 8 players. I have never seen anything like it in my 20 years of playing fantasy basketball. 

This is a rough year all around.  What’s crazy to me is only one of the six guys out is due to COVID.  I’m in 10 leagues and every single one if my teams has been hit hard except for one.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I pulled off 2 trades a month ago and everyone here seem to say they were stupid trades because they were way too one sided in my favor. Well 1 month later and it shows I've lost both deals, funny how that works out. 

1st deal : Vucevic/Horford for Anthony Davis. Clearly lost there. This team wasn't that good to begin with, but this deal effectively ruined my season and any hope I had of a comeback.

2nd deal: Mccollum/CP3/Horford for Doncic/Jrue. Another loss, but no where near as bad as the first. I'm still projected to finish in 2nd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, bmkw said:

Does anybody get blocks anymore. I never seen a season where my blocks don't change for days at a time in h2h. 

 

 

 

 

 

You know it’s weird, it definitely feels like blocks are more scarce. I was thinking maybe it’s because players shoot so many more threes.

But I checked bbref and average blocks are roughly the same. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, jay_00 said:

I pulled off 2 trades a month ago and everyone here seem to say they were stupid trades because they were way too one sided in my favor. Well 1 month later and it shows I've lost both deals, funny how that works out. 

1st deal : Vucevic/Horford for Anthony Davis. Clearly lost there. This team wasn't that good to begin with, but this deal effectively ruined my season and any hope I had of a comeback.

2nd deal: Mccollum/CP3/Horford for Doncic/Jrue. Another loss, but no where near as bad as the first. I'm still projected to finish in 2nd.

cant project inj/covid in trades. clear wins in both.

dont know why you think you lost the 2nd deal. cjm been out forever. jrue covid. luka been killing it and is>> cp3 ceiling

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

cant project inj/covid in trades. clear wins in both.

dont know why you think you lost the 2nd deal. cjm been out forever. jrue covid. luka been killing it and is>> cp3 ceiling

Even without injury AD was playing poorly for his standards. Obviously we didn't know he was dealing with an Achilles injury at the time, but he wasn't doing good. Vuc was already ranked ahead of Davis at the time and he's had a solid track record as well.

For the 2nd deal even though Mccollum has been out, Jrue is going to be out the same amount with covid. So Jrue and CJ cancel each other out. So I basically traded Luka for CP3 and Horford. Not a bad deal, but statistically losing the way they've been playing. CP3 has been so on fire that he might finish ahead of Doncic by end of season. I don't believe he will, but he's been on that type of a run. There's no way I won in those deals.

Edited by jay_00
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...