NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020-2021 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My season is finally over so this is my final rant. Shutout to my hometown team for resting players and fcuking me over. Shutout to the worst first rounder and biggest pus** in the league in AD for th

*SGA goes down* *picks up Jerome over Maledon due to the analytical advantage* *Maledon has best game of career* *swaps Jerome for Maledon* *Jerome has a stronger game and Maledon'

So don’t draft old guys because they might rest, but also don’t draft guys on contenders because they might rest, but also don’t draft guys on tanking teams because they might rest, but also don’t dra

Posted Images

I have 6 players injured (with no IR) and am playing with 7 against 10 with the worst team in the league.  Chalk up a loss with the short week.  I'm not sure K. Love and D. White are ever going to play.

I thought VanVleet and J. Jackson were going to play this week so I started them. If I miss the playoffs, I'm going to look back at this loss as the reason.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

wtf is this garbage? Does Silver even exist? 

As bad as the lineup Houston had the other night with KPJ and a bunch of YMCA hoopers but at least most of the Houston guys were injured

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gregp said:

Guess they showed you lolol. Was actually a pretty entertaining game

Shocking lol but winning means SGA gonna have to sit out next 5 games 

• Haha 2

Worst most depressing fantasy season of all time. Bigs unless European are fcuking useless. Somehow news got worse after ASB on JJJ, AD and Nurkic lol such a joke

19 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Worst most depressing fantasy season of all time. Bigs unless European are fcuking useless. Somehow news got worse after ASB on JJJ, AD and Nurkic lol such a joke

Yup, absolutely brutal. I could have had Joker and Vucevic at the spots I drafted AD and Nurk. Feelsbadman.jpg

• Like 1

Patton really let me down as a blocks stream yday need this fat f--- to get at least 2 tonight ffs

oh and danny green plz chip in 10 points with 50% shooting bro was 1/10 last night 

Edited by Sosa

You know you suck at this when you already have 15 players played vs. Their 7 and they beating you 8-1. 

Free money here yall. Get your invitations ready for next season. 

• Haha 4
On 3/23/2021 at 6:52 PM, ginocan said:

You know you suck at this when you already have 15 players played vs. Their 7 and they beating you 8-1. 

Free money here yall. Get your invitations ready for next season. 

Hahaha , this was too funny.

" It was the best of times, it was the worst of times "  #WhenStreamingGoesWrong