Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020-2021 Vent & Rant Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*SGA goes down* *picks up Jerome over Maledon due to the analytical advantage* *Maledon has best game of career* *swaps Jerome for Maledon* *Jerome has a stronger game and Maledon'

You know you suck at this when you already have 15 players played vs. Their 7 and they beating you 8-1.    Free money here yall. Get your invitations ready for next season. 

wtf is this garbage? Does Silver even exist?     

Posted Images

Dead last after 2 weeks and I still feel good about this team. 12-team, 9-cat 😐

AD

Kyrie

Butler

Valanciunus

Wall

Holmes

Horford

Bogdanovic - utah

Haliburton - all season

Brooks - all season

Plumlee - all season

Ross - after 1 game

Bazley - all season

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bbythepier said:

Dead last after 2 weeks and I still feel good about this team. 12-team, 9-cat 😐

AD

Kyrie

Butler

Valanciunus

Wall

Holmes

Horford

Bogdanovic - utah

Haliburton - all season

Brooks - all season

Plumlee - all season

Ross - after 1 game

Bazley - all season

U need more threes homie, ur assist is weak as well 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tyboogie said:

U need more threes homie, ur assist is weak as well 

 

Thanks "Well actually" guy. There's a lot of "well actually" guys in this vent section, the people who Ryen Russillo calls the worst people on the internet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, andy1234 said:

Not really a vent or rant, but have any of you joined a new, already established league and everyone automatically thinks you don’t know basketball based of their trade offers? They don’t even bother to look how you drafted. Just got offered Teague and Millsap for KAT. We have IL spots which makes this the worst trade offer I’ve ever been given in my 10+ years of playing fantasy basketball.

This and when you are trying to make a trade with someone and they say something like "well I would be losing rebounds or points, etc." well yeah man thats the point of a trade, you will be gaining in other categories...ffs

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BrowKnees said:

This and when you are trying to make a trade with someone and they say something like "well I would be losing rebounds or points, etc." well yeah man thats the point of a trade, you will be gaining in other categories...ffs

The same guy will have Sabonis, Drummond, and Adams and complain about losing boards because you offered for Holmes 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

lead all week long by a large margin in most categories (as much as 9-0 but mostly 7-2) and then mpj goes into protocol, harden misses this crucial game, nurk plays like ****, book turns the ball over 7300 times every game and guys stop blocking shots and hitting shots while most of the opponents guys go on a tear every game (although, i must say, he has a pretty good team and i respect his team since he knows his ****) and tmrw night is going to be a nail biter probably and all i can do is pray i dont start the season 0-2 

Edited by L3onD
Link to post
Share on other sites

WCJ and Horford playing like they haven't been fed in days. I don't understand how WCJ is playing like this with his contract being up for an extension, and Horford playing with no oomph after being shipped to tanking team (you'd think he'd want to inflate his value to be traded to a contending championship team).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Malone smooth brain: I gotta ride my $18M & $13M guys in Harris & Barton. Didn't work last game vs Minny, but I'm sure it will this time. *sigh* Welp, I hope Jamychal & Fanucho bail me out again. I am very smart.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In case i wasn't able to draft Norman Powell for 3-5 bucks as my last pick in auction leagues, my backup plan would've been Seth Curry for 1-3 bucks. I got Powell in every league for my projected price. Needless to say that really went wrong for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 10:53 AM, tazdingo said:

WCJ and Horford playing like they haven't been fed in days. I don't understand how WCJ is playing like this with his contract being up for an extension, and Horford playing with no oomph after being shipped to tanking team (you'd think he'd want to inflate his value to be traded to a contending championship team).


I swear it's happening almost every time I complain about them (Horford's line was serviceable enough with 3 blocks) so I'm gonna rant even harder.

1. WCJ needs to stop thinking he's a unicorn and just be a bull on rebounds and blocks. Enough with the 3PT attempts, you're fine as a crappy version of JVal.
2. Horford needs to be playing with an IV drip to even look like he has a pulse.
3. Fox needs to get into yoga to knock off this hamstring nonsense.
 

Edited by tazdingo
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tazdingo said:


I swear it's happening almost every time I complain about them (Horford's line was serviceable enough with 3 blocks) so I'm gonna rant even harder.

1. WCJ needs to stop thinking he's a unicorn and just be a bull on rebounds and blocks. Enough with the 3PT attempts, you're fine as a crappy version of JVal.
2. Horford needs to be playing with an IV drip to even look like he has a pulse.
3. Fox needs to get into yoga to knock off this hamstring nonsense.
 

I feel you on Fox literally just traded for him before the game and he get's hurt but he was on the bench and in good spirits so hopefully very minor

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I feel you on Fox literally just traded for him before the game and he get's hurt but he was on the bench and in good spirits so hopefully very minor


I wasn't able to catch the game since I was at work so I didn't get to read that he was at the bench. I don't suppose you have a clip to see how it happened?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tazdingo said:


I wasn't able to catch the game since I was at work so I didn't get to read that he was at the bench. I don't suppose you have a clip to see how it happened?

Was watching the Raps game but this is how it happened;

Fox suffered the injury while guarding Coby White on a defensive possession with 7:25 to play in the first quarter. Fox took an elongated step in an effort to catch White as he cut to the basket for a layup. Fox immediately grimaced, reached for his right hamstring and limped off the floor when Walton called a timeout.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Was watching the Raps game but this is how it happened;

Fox suffered the injury while guarding Coby White on a defensive possession with 7:25 to play in the first quarter. Fox took an elongated step in an effort to catch White as he cut to the basket for a layup. Fox immediately grimaced, reached for his right hamstring and limped off the floor when Walton called a timeout.


Yea this all I seen for now. I had read he just went back into the locker room and when they announced that he didn't plan to come back out, my heart sunk. I'm trying to find clips or some tweets/reports saying he's fine just to calm me down.

Edited by tazdingo
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tazdingo said:


Yea this all I seen for now. I had read he just went back into the locker room and when they announced that he didn't plan to come back out, my heart sunk. I'm trying to find clips or some tweets/reports saying he's fine just to calm me down.

I caught the end of the game and he was on the bench and walked onto the floor to high five his teammates so it doesn't look serious. Probably just a precaution and maybe misses a couple games 🤞

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...