NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020-2021 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*SGA goes down* *picks up Jerome over Maledon due to the analytical advantage* *Maledon has best game of career* *swaps Jerome for Maledon* *Jerome has a stronger game and Maledon'

You know you suck at this when you already have 15 players played vs. Their 7 and they beating you 8-1.    Free money here yall. Get your invitations ready for next season. 

wtf is this garbage? Does Silver even exist?     

Posted Images

Last night my Jaylen Brown had 27/13/5 with 2 steals and 100% Free Throws. But i couldn't be happy for him.

Why you may ask?

Well, because others in my team had the following stats:

Fred VanVleet 34/3/7, 1 steal, 100% FT
Zach Lavine  38/5/6, 2 steals, 100 FT, 64% FG%
Khris Middleton 31/10/4, 100% FT
Nikola Vučević 22/12/3, 100% FT

Deandre Ayton also had a nice game and on my bench Tyrese Haliburton had a pretty good game aswell.

I'm sick of this. Nobody of my players has COVID, nobody is injured, I win every week.
This fantasy stuff is boring.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BenSimmons25 said:

Last night my Jaylen Brown had 27/13/5 with 2 steals and 100% Free Throws. But i couldn't be happy for him.

Why you may ask?

Well, because others in my team had the following stats:

Fred VanVleet 34/3/7, 1 steal, 100% FT
Zach Lavine  38/5/6, 2 steals, 100 FT, 64% FG%
Khris Middleton 31/10/4, 100% FT
Nikola Vučević 22/12/3, 100% FT

Deandre Ayton also had a nice game and on my bench Tyrese Haliburton had a pretty good game aswell.

I'm sick of this. Nobody of my players has COVID, nobody is injured, I win every week.
This fantasy stuff is boring.

my god lol.. this post gave me a chuckle but man does it scream a lot of bad juju 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hate myself for drafting the two biggest dumbnuts (porter jr. and tatum) in the league. never again.

and i hate the grizzlies franchise for not giving out any information about jackson jr., who is blocking my IR spot and so i have to drag the aforementioned fools on my active roster. ugh 🤬

/rant

Edited by G.O.B.

I have absolutely no idea wtf I was thinking drafting westbrook with my 2nd pick. This was before the b2b news, and I kinda thought, since he actually had some decent efficiency numbers in Houston, that he might be able to keep it up. But nope, this guy has been aggravating to own. 

It's also crazy just how non-existent his trade value is. I can't even get top 50 players back for him, let alone other 2nd rounders lol. Dude is a massive headache that you can't trade or drop. 

I thought dealing with KAT, White, Love, and JJJ injuries were hard enough. Add Kyrie not wanting to play into the mix and it’s been a nightmare. Thankfully the commissioner in our league expanded IL to 4 spots because of covid. Somehow I’ve been able to keep my current match up 6-3 from streaming but idk if I can hold that off by tomorrow night.

nurk sucks

oubre sucks

lord hasnt played that well as well

mpj a ******** moron

i fielded beasley twice and josh jackson yesterday (11/40 combined, 4/17 for the three)

forgot that there was an early game so i forgot to check on my lineup (covington playing instead of mikal)...i can only hope cov does for the whole game what mikal has done in 1q

“0-3 first time after 5 years” here i come!!!

Seriously? As a long time member on these boards it really irks me that when relevant posts get deleted. Yesterday another poster posted terrible wrong info in a player thread. I politely corrected the info and yet my post was deleted. It was a relevant post correcting disinformation. How is that grounds for removal of post?  Ridiculous considering the amount of garbage sometimes posted on these threads that has nothing to do with a player outlook and doesn’t get censored. For any regulars that I frequently talk to or need questions answered or Fantasy help just PM me for now on. 

• Haha 1
On 1/7/2021 at 2:50 PM, tazdingo said:

I swear it's happening almost every time I complain about them (Horford's line was serviceable enough with 3 blocks) so I'm gonna rant even harder.

1. WCJ needs to stop thinking he's a unicorn and just be a bull on rebounds and blocks. Enough with the 3PT attempts, you're fine as a crappy version of JVal.
2. Horford needs to be playing with an IV drip to even look like he has a pulse.
3. Fox needs to get into yoga to knock off this hamstring nonsense.

Horford kind of came alive & Fox had a great return game but was crap in his 2nd game of the b2b, so I shall continue:

1. WCJ. WCJ. WCJ. Are you legit content being the center in your team where you can't make 3s and can't lead your team in rebounds???? Is this how you plan to get your next contract???
2. Bazely. If you're not going to light up the offensive, could you at least just get rebounds & stocks???
3. Fox. Enough with this hamstring issue. Take some collagen supplements, get in some hot yoga classes, and limber up.
4. WCS. Dude, you have to demand some more lobs. You're literally almost always the tallest person on the floor and one of the more athletics ones as well!!

Horrible to have Boston players this week! Also they are against teams that I have players on so it’s a double-whammy... Meanwhile my opponents seem to be unaffected... I’m suddenly down 7 games in one league...