NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick Rose 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's definitely in store for a hot game.   Bigger picture, I wonder if a team jumps the gun on a trade for a microwave off the bench instead of having to compete with multiple teams for Alec

Wasn't Rose Minny's sixth man during Thib's time there? Played 27 min, 18 points/4 assists/0.6 steals/1.1 threes 

Hes getting minutes with bench. Taking austin rivers minutes and getting the ball out of Alex Burks hands. Playing alongiside IQ. It will be interesting with Payton. Payton is better defender tha

1 hour ago, BykeINIT said:

i hope he starts .. he’s still very capable imo

As always with Rose, the skill is there, no doubt but he's just not healthy enough to play against starter-caliber players and/or play starter-player minutes (avg). We'll see though. Thibs is one crazy mofo so who knows what he'd do

1 hour ago, RedMarten said:

As always with Rose, the skill is there, no doubt but he's just not healthy enough to play against starter-caliber players and/or play starter-player minutes (avg). We'll see though. Thibs is one crazy mofo so who knows what he'd do

he was last year .. not sure he’s fell off much since. we’ll see. 

just a messy back court. Id like to think they wont ruin Quickleys development but it is the Knicks...i think itll just be a gross split between quickly, payton, rose, burks, bullock etc and roll with whoevers playing well

11 hours ago, Woonga24 said:

Is Joakim Noah a FA?

He and Deng would complete the Chicago Bulls East.  It worked so well in Chicago and Minn, what could go wrong with the Knicks.

Cliché Knick jokes aside smh , it's fair to expect the efficiency to hit Minnesota levels , and who knows,  maybe an assist spike with all the lob threats and finishers he'll be playing with. I'm certainly rolling the dice

Am i the only one that thinks this is a god send, him landing in new york? Coach loves him, only consistent scoring pg on the team, veteran presence on a fringe playoff team? If he stays healthy he has a very good chance at hitting the minesota numbers maybe with some more consistent assists as he has better scorers and shooters around him now. NO DOUBT there will be stinkers here and there but this is the best possible outcome, i genuinely cannot think of a better team he could have joined.

• Like 1