NBC Sports Edge Forums

Final Game Flex/RB Help WHIR

With Rojo out, Fournette for sure.

I like Beasley this week, even in a tough matchup - he is getting double-digit targets even against tough defenses recently.

I would avoid Gaskin; as you say, too much risk.

With Mostert on IR, if Wilson is fully healthy I would consider him over Beasley, but it's close.  If Wilson is questionable, stick with Beasley.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, tusb said:

With Rojo out, Fournette for sure.

I like Beasley this week, even in a tough matchup - he is getting double-digit targets even against tough defenses recently.

I would avoid Gaskin; as you say, too much risk.

With Mostert on IR, if Wilson is fully healthy I would consider him over Beasley, but it's close.  If Wilson is questionable, stick with Beasley.

Thanks!

Considering how many targets Beasley is getting I'd roll with him for sure. 

It's a toss up between Fournette with Rojo out and a good match up. Or Wilson with Mostert out, who's had some good games with Mostert out earlier in the season. I'd go Fournette and hope he gets fed a lot vs a lousy DET team. 

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, tonywow said:

Considering how many targets Beasley is getting I'd roll with him for sure. 

It's a toss up between Fournette with Rojo out and a good match up. Or Wilson with Mostert out, who's had some good games with Mostert out earlier in the season. I'd go Fournette and hope he gets fed a lot vs a lousy DET team. 

Thanks, yeah feels like they are all around the same with some pros and cons here and there. 

17 hours ago, decodeddreams said:

PPR league

Need 1 RB and 1 FLEX

Fournette vs DET

Gaskin vs LV (Worried about him splitting or losing some touches to Ahmed)

Beasley vs NE (Feels most consistent out of this group but does have a bad game here and there)

Thanks

On 12/23/2020 at 3:53 PM, decodeddreams said:

PPR league

Need 1 RB and 1 FLEX

Fournette vs DET

Gaskin vs LV (Worried about him splitting or losing some touches to Ahmed)

Beasley vs NE (Feels most consistent out of this group but does have a bad game here and there)

Thanks

I also have Robby Anderson as WR, thinking of swapping him out for Beasley and rolling with Beasley, Fournette and Wilson. Not sure though?