NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keldon Johnson 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He might be a kitchen psychologist, but he's spot on about what you're doing.

We don't all play in 8 or 10 teamers.

Posted Images

I'm really liking the assists. Not setting the world on fire, but for a 21 year old sophomore who wasn't projected to be a play maker, he often makes the right passes. Pretty encouraging.

He did have a two handed over head ROCKET that he fired to LA under the basket that was really good looking. I'm curious to see if he can develop into a plus play maker.

Would really help him if they dropped that goof Walker from the starting lineup. Don't understand what the guy brings and he does not pass ever. Vassell and Keldon should be starting together

This kid is so fun to watch. I am so glad I managed to pick him up off of waivers in all but one of my leagues. I spent 5$ FAB. Best money spent so far! Hope theres more breakouts to come in the league. Always fun adding these types of guys to your teams.

• Like 1

I hate the fact I got outbid by $1  on  one of my leagues. This game reminds me of that mistake. I need this in every one of my teams. 

Edited by rob0403
17 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

So is this guy still at the top of the WW Pick Up of the Year list?

Yeah pretty sure. Only competition is Darius Garland. That might not be a WW pickup for some leagues and he has been hurt. 

1 hour ago, Apollo_87 said:

So is this guy still at the top of the WW Pick Up of the Year list?

Not according to people who were to slow to snatch him or refused to buy that Pop believes in him. 🙄

That said, we're a month into the season and I can't think of anyone else that could claim that title. Garland & Haliburton were drafted in most 12-team standard leagues so I can't really count them.

• Haha 1