NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keldon Johnson 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys it's ok if a coach does something that does not benefit your fantasy players It probably does not indicate cognitive decline or early onset Alzheimer's

We don't all play in 8 or 10 teamers.

Posted Images

Super effective player. His stats are pretty mediocre but the outstanding percentages are keeping him up in value. .596 FG% and .591% from THREE?!?! Are you kidding me? The games he plays normal he produces around 70 fantasy points which is waiver wire stuff, but the very frequent super games give him 100 fantasy points which is 2nd/3rd round stuff. I think he will settle down a bit to a 80-85 point mark which is still decent to good for a waiver wire guy.

3 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Super effective player. His stats are pretty mediocre but the outstanding percentages are keeping him up in value. .596 FG% and .591% from THREE?!?! Are you kidding me? The games he plays normal he produces around 70 fantasy points which is waiver wire stuff, but the very frequent super games give him 100 fantasy points which is 2nd/3rd round stuff. I think he will settle down a bit to a 80-85 point mark which is still decent to good for a waiver wire guy.

Pretty sure those numbers you're seeing for FG% are from the 2019/2020 season. 

So, currently he's shooting 48% from the field , and almost 40% from 3  - while averaging almost 1.5 3's per game. Shooting almost 80% from the FT line

I don't consider his stats mediocre at all. Almost 15 points a game, 7+ boards a game, and a few assists sprinkled in. Then you get the 1.3 steals and 0.8 blocks per game currently for the season. Those are juicy numbers.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Man check yourself before you wreck yourself

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
28 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Pretty sure those numbers you're seeing for FG% are from the 2019/2020 season. 

So, currently he's shooting 48% from the field , and almost 40% from 3  - while averaging almost 1.5 3's per game. Shooting almost 80% from the FT line

I don't consider his stats mediocre at all. Almost 15 points a game, 7+ boards a game, and a few assists sprinkled in. Then you get the 1.3 steals and 0.8 blocks per game currently for the season. Those are juicy numbers.

I stand corrected. Looked at wrong column there. His numbers are definitely up across the board. I do not actually see anything that should drop considerably. Nothing pops out but is super solid. He is 31.5 minutes and 87.1 fantasy points with quiet games around 70 fps and good games 100 fps. He should be able to keep up with around 85 fantasy points. Maybe Derrick White tilts him down a bit, but not much + there is upside of him expanding his game through the season. Especially if LMA and DeRozan are traded. Late mid-round value for sure with potential to creep up to high mid-round.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Shout out to Pop for developing Gay over him! 

lol Gay was hot so I guess Pop didn’t want to take him out it is what it is 

14 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Devin Vassell might be the better option...

Honestly sounds like you missed out on Keldon and playing mental gymnastics to justify this now.

For a couple of pages now all you’ve been doing is downplaying him. I notice this in a lot of your posts, you have guys u dislike for whatever reason and your big up a lot of more obscure guys.

This comment seems to confirm my suspicions smh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, IDatDude said:

Honestly sounds like you missed out on Keldon and playing mental gymnastics to justify this now.

For a couple of pages now all you’ve been doing is downplaying him. I notice this in a lot of your posts, you have guys u dislike for whatever reason and your big up a lot of more obscure guys.

This comment seems to confirm my suspicions smh.

giphy.gif

We have a kitchen psychologist in the house? How much do you charge?

9 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

giphy.gif

We have a kitchen psychologist in the house? How much do you charge?

Don’t you play me like that...Kitchen psychologist smh.

I do my best work in the living room for your information.

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, Apollo_87 said:

He might be a kitchen psychologist, but he's spot on about what you're doing.

This dude does it in a lot of player threads. Probably upset that he missed out on top guys lol