NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keldon Johnson 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys it's ok if a coach does something that does not benefit your fantasy players It probably does not indicate cognitive decline or early onset Alzheimer's

We don't all play in 8 or 10 teamers.

Posted Images

Extremely aggressive tonight wow, honestly if his shot was falling he would have had a monster game. shot 10 FT's tonight. didn't end off with a bad statline though minus the inefficiency

Never stopped playing (diving for loose balls down by 20 in the last minute of the game), salvaged a bad shooting night as a result.

I love watching this kid.

Edit: I bet here comes the "pickup of the year" guy.

Edited by SolariNatividad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I just acquired him before the last 2 games.....sorry to all the other owners. I think I may have jinxed his season for ya'all 

Edited by injury
14 minutes ago, injury said:

I just acquired him before the last 2 games.....sorry to all the other owners. I think I may have jinxed his season for ya'all 

All good bruh just a young player who will go through growing pains he will be just fine especially once they dump DD and Aldridge

• Like 2
10 hours ago, SolariNatividad said:

Never stopped playing (diving for loose balls down by 20 in the last minute of the game), salvaged a bad shooting night as a result.

I love watching this kid.

Edit: I bet here comes the "pickup of the year" guy.

Pickup of the year 😂

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

All good bruh just a young player who will go through growing pains he will be just fine especially once they dump DD and Aldridge

Good to know. I did like that he salvaged his other stats last night even though he could not hit the broad side of a barn. That does not happen often with other players. 

• Like 1

Reactions to his bad first three quarters last night tell us how good we've had it with Keldon. We now will not tolerate a youg player stinker from him. That's a luxury. He should be having these stinker lines on the reg at least until a vet or two is shipped.

I think he turned a 3-3-1 popcorn line into 12-8-3 in the fourth... that is a stick save and a beaut.

• Like 3