NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keldon Johnson 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys it's ok if a coach does something that does not benefit your fantasy players It probably does not indicate cognitive decline or early onset Alzheimer's

We don't all play in 8 or 10 teamers.

Posted Images

Yall ready to jump off or gonna continue laughing at me for trying to guide the blind? Keldon is talented no doubt, but Pop doesn’t see his worth just yet. Plus they’ve been winning of late, so I guess Pop is doing something right.

On 2/7/2021 at 1:38 PM, jordan62345 said:

Is this a joke?

Who’s laughing now?

On 2/7/2021 at 1:39 PM, nrobinson_1984 said:

if its not I request to be in this guys league next year.

If you’re gonna continue to hold KJ, then please give me your details and let me play in your league next season.

5 minutes ago, Pattythrills said:

Who’s laughing now?

If you’re gonna continue to hold KJ, then please give me your details and let me play in your league next season.

Umm dude you said you play in a 10 team. Obviously he’s not a fit for you. He has plenty of value for many of us in 12 and up. Then there’s dynasty leagues. 

• Thanks 1

He had 28 minutes tonight. As long as he is getting that many minutes, he is worth a hold. He had 26 minutes in the bubble, when they ran a Poeltl lineup.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SolariNatividad said:

Did not watch the game but I would guess Poeltl is clogging the lane where LMA offers a bit more of spacing.

If you look at the last 3 games without Aldridge in the lineup Keldon has struggled. So I think this has a lot to do with it. I'm only letting go of him in one league cause Covington is on the wire, but let's see what happens when Aldridge comes back. He's still starting and getting good minutes.

5 hours ago, nrobinson_1984 said:

If you look at the last 3 games without Aldridge in the lineup Keldon has struggled. So I think this has a lot to do with it. I'm only letting go of him in one league cause Covington is on the wire, but let's see what happens when Aldridge comes back. He's still starting and getting good minutes.

Welll umm. ok.  Covington on the wire in your 4 team league?

5 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Welll umm. ok.  Covington on the wire in your 4 team league?

Let's be honest here - RoCo has been terrible this season, and I can easily see him being dropped if an owner is dealing with injury or covid issues for his squad

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Let's be honest here - RoCo has been terrible this season, and I can easily see him being dropped if an owner is dealing with injury or covid issues for his squad

That would be really stupid.  

6 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

That would be really stupid.  

🤷‍♂️ - he's the #120 ranked player in our league setup. I know the guy who originally drafted him has had to deal with injuries/covid stuff with KAT, Beal , Wood, MPJ. So you got to do what you can to keep your team afloat. No point holding on to a player for name value only

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

🤷‍♂️ - he's the #120 ranked player in our league setup. I know the guy who originally drafted him has had to deal with injuries/covid stuff with KAT, Beal , Wood, MPJ. So you got to do what you can to keep your team afloat. No point holding on to a player for name value only

It's stupid because RoCo has been much better recently.

13 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Umm dude you said you play in a 10 team. Obviously he’s not a fit for you. He has plenty of value for many of us in 12 and up. Then there’s dynasty leagues. 

Exactly, or my keeper league where I added him as a FA to my IL before game 1 and now I can keep him for two years in 16th round and 15th round. That's how I had Mitch Robinson in 16th and 15th last year and this year. Most people who fire off absolutes like they know it all... DON'T know enough to back up their big talk.

1 hour ago, rando said:

Exactly, or my keeper league where I added him as a FA to my IL before game 1 and now I can keep him for two years in 16th round and 15th round. That's how I had Mitch Robinson in 16th and 15th last year and this year. Most people who fire off absolutes like they know it all... DON'T know enough to back up their big talk.

I always disliked that type of keeper leagues where it is ranked by round but yeah Keldon and those out of nowhere players are sick for this type of league. 

19 hours ago, Pattythrills said:

Who’s laughing now?

I'm still laughing. No one is dropping a budding player in a mini slump. We got diamond hands over here