NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keldon Johnson 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys it's ok if a coach does something that does not benefit your fantasy players It probably does not indicate cognitive decline or early onset Alzheimer's

We don't all play in 8 or 10 teamers.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

LOL going to lose my point league this week... how lame.. i got dejounte, keldon and poetl 

Dejounte, Keldon, Derrick owner here ahahha ‚úĆÔłŹ

Just now, nrobinson_1984 said:

Id only consider this if I was outside the playoffs.

Im in last decimated by injuries and postponed games cant stay pat and have a dead spot for next couple weeks 

Hmmm, on the fence now. Struggling to stay close to the top and I'm playing the top dude this week.

Keldon has been great all season, but we're looking at all this week, and possible next week postponed games. And this is not knowing the players that may have tested positive

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Hmmm, on the fence now. Struggling to stay close to the top and I'm playing the top dude this week.

Keldon has been great all season, but we're looking at all this week, and possible next week postponed games. And this is not knowing the players that may have tested positive

Absolutely love KJ, but forced to drop him.   10er H2H , both in 9-cat and points league I cut him loose.

Doesn't help I have Dejounte Murray on the same team.  Can't afford to take all these L's midway into the season.

This is for a shallow, super competitive league. 

Knowing my league mates he probably won't be picked up with all those upcoming PPD's. 

The plan is to snatch him back up on Monday, soon as 12:00 AM strikes. ( If the Spurs are a Go for next week's games )

But for leagues with 12+ , I wouldn't even entertain the idea of dropping Keldon. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Absolutely love KJ, but forced to drop him.   10er H2H , both in 9-cat and points league I cut him loose.

Doesn't help I have Dejounte Murray on the same team.  Can't afford to take all these L's midway into the season.

This is for a shallow, super competitive league. 

Knowing my league mates he probably won't be picked up with all those upcoming PPD's. 

The plan is to snatch him back up on Monday, soon as 12:00 AM strikes. ( If the Spurs are a Go for next week's games )

But for leagues with 12+ , I wouldn't even entertain the idea of dropping Keldon. 

Similar boat - 10 team and super competitive. I'm playing the #1 dude this week, and I'm also dealing with the Det missed games (Wright) and Dallas (Porzingis). Got to maximize man games this week (plus he got gifted an extra Cleveland game)

11 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Similar boat - 10 team and super competitive. I'm playing the #1 dude this week, and I'm also dealing with the Det missed games (Wright) and Dallas (Porzingis). Got to maximize man games this week (plus he got gifted an extra Cleveland game)

Tell me about it brodie, I have Zinger + Jerami Grant too . What a shietehow I tell you 

This season is definitely about maximizing games played. It's very crucial in H2H leagues

For shallow leagues like ours it's a never ending balancing act. Because of all the starter quality players on the waiver

You lose matchups just by streaming the wrong player, or not streaming when you ought to. 

But anyways I digress, Goodbye my sweet Johnson ūüėõ¬†. We will meet again¬†

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

Tell me about it brodie, I have Zinger + Jerami Grant too . What a shietehow I tell you 

This season is definitely about maximizing games played. It's very crucial in H2H leagues

For shallow leagues like ours it's a never ending balancing act. Because of all the starter quality players on the waiver

You lose matchups just by streaming the wrong player, or not streaming when you ought to. 

But anyways I digress, Goodbye my sweet Johnson ūüėõ¬†. We will meet again¬†

I know, it's wild.

Typically, in my league, we got to bounce early on streamers for the next day so you're getting a good option. With this covid mess, I'm literally waiting till almost tipoff before a game so I know I'm going to get a guy that's actually playing.

So, with Porzingis, Keldon, Wright and JJJ and Conley, I'm having a great week.

Keldon - love you, and I'll see you again when this mess clears up

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I know, it's wild.

Typically, in my league, we got to bounce early on streamers for the next day so you're getting a good option. With this covid mess, I'm literally waiting till almost tipoff before a game so I know I'm going to get a guy that's actually playing.

So, with Porzingis, Keldon, Wright and JJJ and Conley, I'm having a great week.

Keldon - love you, and I'll see you again when this mess clears up

I just dropped him from my team that’s harboring the corpses of AD, PG13, Jrue, MitchRob, OG and Lauri.  Wasn’t a tough call once the Spurs games were postponed.  

2 minutes ago, 80version said:

I just dropped him from my team that’s harboring the corpses of AD, PG13, Jrue, MitchRob, OG and Lauri.  Wasn’t a tough call once the Spurs games were postponed.  

I'm literally trying to decide on a B2B option for tonight to max out games before I drop him - and the options are not good lol.

7 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I'm literally trying to decide on a B2B option for tonight to max out games before I drop him - and the options are not good lol.

For B2B streamers I went with Grayson Allen in a few leagues, and Josh Hart, Jaden McDaniels and Anfernee in others depending on team needs. 

Just now, 80version said:

For B2B streamers I went with Grayson Allen in a few leagues, and Josh Hart, Jaden McDaniels and Anfernee in others depending on team needs. 

I'm on the fence between Allen, Kendrick Williams and Justin Jackson

1 minute ago, squidthunder said:

Lol im streaming Allen and Williams this week they have a nice schedule but cant believe its come to this

Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol im streaming Allen and Williams this week they have a nice schedule but cant believe its come to this

Haha, I got Dort and Diallo already on the roster for streams tonight. I don't want to max out with OKC guys lol.  Still not sure how to roll with this yet 

2 hours ago, squidthunder said:

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I streamed K Williams also for what it's worth. We're all on the same train , just not sure where it's headed lol

GL boys !

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

I streamed K Williams also for what it's worth. We're all on the same train , just not sure where it's headed lol

GL boys !

GL as well - I got Diallo, Dort and grabbed Grayson for some B2B streamer action. Got to plat some serious chess mind games to squeeze out a W. 

Hopefully some positive news comes back soon about Keldon and the rest of the Spurs roster

• Like 1