NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keldon Johnson 2020-2021 Outlook

Most important stat of the might: 28+ minutes. Over time, Rudy Gay's minutes will decrease by 2-3 minutes, and Keldon Johnson will be over 30 minutes. Making him at least serviceable in 12-manager leagues.

• Like 1
  • Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He might be a kitchen psychologist, but he's spot on about what you're doing.

We don't all play in 8 or 10 teamers.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Most important stat of the might: 28+ minutes. Over time, Rudy Gay's minutes will decrease by 2-3 minutes, and Keldon Johnson will be over 30 minutes. Making him at least serviceable in 12-manager leagues.

He plays with such high motor. Just catching a glimpse of last nights game, Keldon is all over the place. Offense .. defense don't matter

Even in 10ers he's a decent pickup honestly. Still waiting for that breakout game, excited to see what he does the next few matchups. 

Edited by RunCMC
1 minute ago, jordan62345 said:

I think playing in a fast-paced offense generates more of those "random" steals. Hoping he can keep it up

Yeah that's true. I was choosing between him and pat williams and I went with williams because his defense looks way more purposeful (?). Not sure if that makes sense lol. Keldon is the better options for the shot number though