NBC Sports Edge Forums

D'Angelo Russell 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The league format one plays in makes a big difference, so think before you talk ****. And it’s not like he was ballin. Dude was trash since the season started. 

Real talk, not fantasy:   The Wolves surrounded Russell and Towns with 3 or 4 DOGS in Beasley, Okogie and the two lottery picks Culver/ Edwards. Well done. Jimmy Butler left town and looks l

57 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Naw they're garbage once again so the tank starting early 

I hope it's just that and not the organization not being able to control him

3 hours ago, king97 said:

This dude is 24 yo. What the hell is that? Soft.

Honestly, 24 is probably a little old when we're talking about investing a relatively high pick on a good player on an awful team.

I'd be confident in 21, 22 years olds, getting heavy run in a lottery bound season. You know, the Collin Sextons and Rui Hachimuras of the world. 

24 and older? Idk.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Wolves tanking and their picks with Dubs lmao

Yeah,if their pick isn’t in the top 3 then it will go to the Warriors,so they tank hard to make sure it's top 3 pick,lol

Ice in his veins game winner! Btw anyone worried if he’s playing injured? He’s been listed “questionable“ in recent games but keeps playing (even b2b), impossible they dont update the injury report... i dont recall this happening before

I don't think he's injured. I've watched all the games and haven't seen him labor around or grimace at any point. I think the organization is putting D-Lo on the injury report before each game because they got fined $25k last season for resting him when healthy. I think the organization plans on resting him a number of games this season. Regularly placing D-Lo on the injury report is justification to avoid getting fined again this season.

• Like 1

I genuinely hate owning this dude. Plays with no heart and makes some suspect decision making. In my draft I needed a PG with my pick at the end of the 4th and literally Fred, Zach, Lowry, Ja, Fox all went off the board in quick succession that round, so I had to pick this bum up. Never again. Rather shitt in my hands and clap

• Haha 2