NBC Sports Edge Forums

D'Angelo Russell 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The league format one plays in makes a big difference, so think before you talk ****. And it’s not like he was ballin. Dude was trash since the season started. 

Real talk, not fantasy:   The Wolves surrounded Russell and Towns with 3 or 4 DOGS in Beasley, Okogie and the two lottery picks Culver/ Edwards. Well done. Jimmy Butler left town and looks l

What a bum. Im trying to trade his a** but no one wants him! Not playing doesn't help either. Tough crowd out there. Best I can get is Wiggins or Mitchell Robinson lol.

What's the best player you guys think I could trade this flower for? I'm thinking Devonte Graham...? Maybe Hield? Harrison Barnes? I'm completely sick of him.

Maybe I put him together in a dogshit package along with Markkanen and try to get a top 50 for both.

Now watch as the Timberwolves suddenly start playing a lot better without DLo on the floor...

Sucks for us fantasy owners but to be honest it's a blessing in disguise.  He wasn't playing up to his potential and how much of that was physical vs mental I'm not sure but a break to get healthy should hopefully set him up for a better second half.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I currently have PG13, Markkanen and Smart in my IL on my 12-teamer. I can hold on for a couple weeks down a player while either Pandemic or Smart returns but is it wise for me to hold onto DLo? Do we truly believe that he will be back by late March, early April? My playoffs start on Mid April.

Should probably add that I'm currently ranked 1st in my league and I'm 5 games ahead from 2nd, so it's not the end of the world for me to lose half of the next 6 weeks or so. I'll most likely continue outGM'ing the rest of my league anyway, but I don't want to be held down for nothing if DLo is never really coming back. I guess I would be ultimately forced to drop if I get a couple more injuries on my team...

Edited by ItzJaBoiSam
27 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

No. It's not the worst type of surgery for a knee and they are still within reach of the playoff tournament. 

Lol being 9 games back in the loss column really is not with in reach. They have the worst record in the nba 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Soccer8098 said:

Lol being 9 games back in the loss column really is not with in reach. They have the worst record in the nba 

Yo I literally just watched highlights of their last game and didn't take in they only have 7 wins. That's sad and you're correct.