NBC Sports Edge Forums

Larry Nance Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to run to the wire!!! No Drummond and sounds like Love is still ways away! Run!! https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2021/03/cleveland-cavaliers-collapse-without-darius-garland-but-head-into-brea

I just booked Nancy boi a one way ticket to drop city. Didn’t have time to pack his bags or nothing. I just placed the ticket in his hand and sent him out the door. Didn’t even walk him to the gate or

Posted Images

He's probably getting 24+ minutes a night. I'd think of that as a realistic floor. The hope is that Love pulls a hammy brushing his teeth so he can return to similar value to what he was providing earlier this season

He had 26 minutes last year to be a 103-ranked guy. This year, until he hurt his hand, he was top 30. The problem is we have only 1 game of him playing alongside Allen before the injury, and no history of Nance/Love/Allen.

I think Drummond sucked up rebounds. With Drummond gone, I think Nance gets to 28 minutes in a 3-man big rotation. Love is pretty bad right now and injury prone. I think Love cannot play starter minutes anymore. So I am guessing at a line for Nance, in 28-32 minutes:

10.8 points

7.5 rebounds

1.3 3pm

3.1 assists

1.5 steals

That's maybe top 75-ranked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Are people still holding onto him? Hard for me to tell what his future production is going to be like at the moment.. these last two games were not an accurate preview. I also have too many guys playing this week Wed/Fri so I'm thinking of picking up De'Andre Hunter as a future investment (Hunter might be back as early as Thursday). 

I just booked Nancy boi a one way ticket to drop city. Didn’t have time to pack his bags or nothing. I just placed the ticket in his hand and sent him out the door. Didn’t even walk him to the gate or anything. Idk why he thought he could get away with this BS on MY squad. Smh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Portis4Potus said:

I just booked Nancy boi a one way ticket to drop city. Didn’t have time to pack his bags or nothing. I just placed the ticket in his hand and sent him out the door. Didn’t even walk him to the gate or anything. Idk why he thought he could get away with this BS on MY squad. Smh.

you not a fan of 14 9 4 with a triple 1? 😕 what does mans have to do?

Fooken doubters proven wrong yet again. Nance is back at it and goink to finish STRONG this season! MARK MY WORDS!

• Like 2

Since his return, he has been exactly as good as advertised. Maybe even a bit better. I'm very pleased to have traded for him.

Well, hopefully Nance gets better.  It's only an illness, and the Cavs don't play until Thursday, so I can't imagine he'd be out that long.  But missing another game would only give him 1 remaining for the week. :/