NBC Sports Edge Forums

Larry Nance Jr 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to run to the wire!!! No Drummond and sounds like Love is still ways away! Run!! https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2021/03/cleveland-cavaliers-collapse-without-darius-garland-but-head-into-brea

Posted Images

Who's writing these blurbs?  6 stocks, and he says he's not a reliable fantasy option?

"Still, he contributed a bit in every category, including four steals and two blocks. Nance isn’t a reliable fantasy option, even with the two other forwards missing time"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, python3 said:

Who's writing these blurbs?  6 stocks, and he says he's not a reliable fantasy option?

"Still, he contributed a bit in every category, including four steals and two blocks. Nance isn’t a reliable fantasy option, even with the two other forwards missing time"

probably steve alexander, that guy is clueless

Edited by pdids911
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, python3 said:

Seriously, I think same guy wrote Myles Turner's blurb tonight. 0 mention of his 3 blocks adding to his 17 for 20 total in 4 games. Guy doesn't value stocks for some reason:

Myles Turner hit 5-of-9 shots, three 3-pointers and 2-of-2 free throws for a season-high 16 points and six rebounds in a loss to the Celtics on Tuesday.

Turner’s had a slow start to the season, but showed more life on Tuesday. It was the first game this season he shot better than 50% from the field, and he made three 3-pointers after only making one in his first three games.

Slow start? Seriously? Dude has 20 blocks in 4 games. 20.

Edited by cfut
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Del Rio said:

Whoever wrote that blurb is a classic example of someone who overvalues points and undervalues stocks.

And me, I’m a guy who definitely overvalues stocks and undervalues points, so I’m in love with Nance right now. I wonder how many of the other people in this thread are the same?

• Like 4
8 hours ago, QingJames said:

And me, I’m a guy who definitely overvalues stocks and undervalues points, so I’m in love with Nance right now. I wonder how many of the other people in this thread are the same?

I know - I seen the Roto blurb before I looked at the final boxscore line. I totally laughed. 

Here's my big takeaways:

1. Led the cavs in mins last night - 43

2. 6 3-point attempts (only hit 1 )

3. 4 steals, 2 blocks (that's gold Jerry!!)

I think if he's locked in to this much PT, we can except some great lines going forward

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, L3onD said:

wrote off one block

im certain he had two blocks, both on sabonis in a span of a minute

They counted the other block for Drummond. I'm not sure if there is merit to that as I could only see it because I'm against Drummond this week. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

They counted the other block for Drummond. I'm not sure if there is merit to that as I could only see it because I'm against Drummond this week. 

both are stock monsters, might as well wrote one to the other, they’ll get theirs regardless but its frustrating...they already wrote one clean a** block off from nurkic on monday

They fix those later sometimes. 

Nance hates to shoot it seems, but thats okay as long the stocks and assist keep coming. He does not play any center minutes though which is bit annoying.

4 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

They fix those later sometimes. 

Nance hates to shoot it seems, but thats okay as long the stocks and assist keep coming. He does not play any center minutes though which is bit annoying.

They're trying to morph McGee into Channing Frye.

• Haha 1