NBC Sports Edge Forums

Drop Killian Hayes or Norman Powell or Okoro for Chris Boucher? WHIR

H2H 12 teams

PG - Irving, Lowry, Killian Hayes

SG - Smart, Fultz, Norman Powell 

SF - Hayward, Okoro

PF - Middleton, Covington

C - Vucevic, Sabonis 

Kinda thin in C/ PF. Someone just dropped Chris Boucher.

I am debating whether I should drop Killian Hayes or Powell or Okoro for Boucher?

If you need the blocks, go ahead and drop Okoro.  

Boucher can produce even in the limited minutes he's given, but he doesn't have much leeway to do so.  Still, I can't see old man Baynes lasting through an entire season (and staying healthy) at starting C without ceding some minutes to Boucher.  Even if Siakim takes some C minutes, I'd be okay with a high-upside stash who can still produce a bit for your team.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MWon said:

If you need the blocks, go ahead and drop Okoro.  

Boucher can produce even in the limited minutes he's given, but he doesn't have much leeway to do so.  Still, I can't see old man Baynes lasting through an entire season (and staying healthy) at starting C without ceding some minutes to Boucher.  Even if Siakim takes some C minutes, I'd be okay with a high-upside stash who can still produce a bit for your team.

My team is punt block punt FG so I guess I don’t really reply on block that very much. 

I feel the same way. Mine is a keeper league and I feel like Boucher will start midway through the season and my team can endure for the wait. 

tbh, I love okoro a lot in a way that he is a two way player 

Edited by csklmf

If you grab Boucher would you still be punting? He’s a roller coaster but at the end of the bench w/ low expectations he’s okay. 
If you really wanted Boucher I might say drop Norm since you already know what his floor is. The rookies bring upside so I would hold them. 

9 hours ago, csklmf said:

My team is punt block punt FG so I guess I don’t really reply on block that very much. 

I feel the same way. Mine is a keeper league and I feel like Boucher will start midway through the season and my team can endure for the wait. 

tbh, I love okoro a lot in a way that he is a two way player 

Totally fair.  If you're punting both stats, there's little reason to own Boucher then, unless you actually want to keep him in your keeper league.

I like Okoro too; I don't think it's much of a stretch to see him playing over Cedi eventually, and probably taking even more minutes at PF if/once K Love gets traded/injured.

• Thanks 1