NBC Sports Edge Forums

Start Two WR 0.5 PPR: DJ Moore, Diontae Johnson or Emmanual Sander

Personally, I’d bench Johnson. He’s total boom or bust.

Sanders won’t have Thomas, Harris, or Smith to vulture targets, so he’ll only be competing with Kamara, Cook, and maybe Calloway for touches. 

Moore has a decent floor. Plus, I personally feel Carolina is going to beat Washington. 

• Thanks 1

Normally, I'd say Sanders, but I think you'll instead see Brees rely heavily on his running backs.

Johnson and Moore might both be the best WR on their teams (no question in Moore's case). I think you need to look at the rest of your team. Moore offers a low floor, but sky high potential. Sanders is a mystery and Johnson will garner tons of targets but with Ben's play, might not yield a super high fantasy day. Still, I like his floor better than Moore's. If you're a gamblng type, Moore. The safe option is Diontae. 

Thanks for mine

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, habslive said:

Normally, I'd say Sanders, but I think you'll instead see Brees rely heavily on his running backs.

Johnson and Moore might both be the best WR on their teams (no question in Moore's case). I think you need to look at the rest of your team. Moore offers a low floor, but sky high potential. Sanders is a mystery and Johnson will garner tons of targets but with Ben's play, might not yield a super high fantasy day. Still, I like his floor better than Moore's. If you're a gamblng type, Moore. The safe option is Diontae. 

Thanks for mine

Thanks. I’m the under dog and need upside so I’m starting Moore. 
Toss up between the other two. Diontae is the target leader on his team and will get targets from Ben, but like you said Ben has been trash. The also get IND which isn’t ideal. 
Sander is intriguing with a softer match up and no Thomas or T. Smith. Brees has favored him the past 3-4 games where Thomas was out. 51 point over under in the game. Brees looked rusty though 

9 hours ago, habslive said:

Thanks for mine

Props. You called the NO game script