NBC Sports Edge Forums

Minny @ NO Saints Christmas Gameday Thread

Just now, Sternes said:

I hate these slow reactions from refs where they all go, "idk, was he in?" **looks at other ref** "Idk, maybe?"  **signals TD 8 seconds after play**

I mean, they all play one singular role on a play.  The goal line judge needs to confirm with sideline judge, did he step out?  No?  Need to confirm with Judge Dredd, did he commit a violation?  No?  Touchdown!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those who went against Kamara myself included. 

Late to this but Merry Christmas to all of you guys  

Just now, TTo34 said:

I mean, they all play one singular role on a play.  The goal line judge needs to confirm with sideline judge, did he step out?  No?  Need to confirm with Judge Dredd, did he commit a violation?  No?  Touchdown!

The person with the clearest view hesitated.  Literally right in front of play and kind of looks around to the back judge to save them. Make the call, let them wave you off.  This isn't a committee where they just defer to TD because then they get a free review.  They want to do that, might as well get rid of them.

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

kind of a bad route but yeah ugh

I should have looked at that a little more.  I kind of blew it off because he stared down and everyone knew where he was going with it and then seeing the receiver surrounded by 3 purple shirts annoyed me.  Expecting him to be at least be staring at the wide open guy.

• Like 1
Just now, yossarian said:

Brees doesn't look good at all

Just now, TTo34 said:

Ride off into the sunset Breezy.  It's ovah.

It is weird.  His arm was shot before the injury.  He checked down all the time.  Sure I bashed him for that but I also knew he was shot.  Now the dude want's to pretend he is 22 and sling it downfield every time he sees a guy running deep.  It isn't just the picks.  It is straight up bad throws into coverage.  It is underthrown deep balls. Maybe he watched too much game film of himself and figured he needed to mix in the deep ball and forgot why he hasn't been.