NBC Sports Edge Forums

Minny @ NO Saints Christmas Gameday Thread

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those who went against Kamara myself included. 

Late to this but Merry Christmas to all of you guys  

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

Well. Starting Brees costed me a chip. Oh well. Had Big Ben but didn’t trust him. 

He’ll be fine. He’s got 150 in the 1st half. Could easily finish with 300 and 1-2 TDs which would be a very solid fantasy day 

Just now, JDE said:

Damn starting Kamara in one league finals but playing against him in two others..

I guess I should be grateful to have him in the one but f--- dude slow it down man

If the games gets out of hand we'll probably see more Murray.

• Like 1
Just now, JDE said:

Damn starting Kamara in one league finals but playing against him in two others..

I guess I should be grateful to have him in the one but f--- dude slow it down man

I mean, he did.  He was on pace for 320 yards and 8 TD at the end of the first.  Now he is just on pace for 200 yards and 6 TD.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

im guessing this is prolly a call fox made to get more commercials in

everyone complains about the pace of play in the mlb, but the nfl is far worse with their limited action and amount of commercials.

i mean, it's good business for them, but it sucks for us fans

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I bet @Sternes enjoyed the refs not calling an incompletion and then signaling TD.

giphy.gif

And I know you know, but the plays were different.  One is watching the pylon and right there for the play, and they got "f it, let's call TD and let them reverse it" which is a lot harder than not calling anything.. The other is "not sure" let it ride on a TO, and let replay overturn it.  One is making a decision and asking for it to be overidden, vs being unsure and letting replay and making the call.

Edited by Sternes
  • Haha 1