NBC Sports Edge Forums

For the Win: Conner, Bell, or Kittle? WHIR

Non-PPR 12 team.  Need to start one of these guys at FLEX.  Used Pollard last week but assuming Zeke is back that's tough to do again. So my options are:

Leveon Bell vs Atl

James Conner vs Ind

George Kittle @ Ari

I almost always try to start RBs at FLEX in non PPR but Kittle is interesting (I have Kelce at TE which is why he would be a FLEX).

I like Bell since he will be lead back. I think this will be a blowout and he will get a good amount of garbage time yards. Indy has good front seven so I don't think he will have a great game. Kittle is complete wildcard and may play the entire game or five snaps. I have him too and playing Thomas at TE and not even thinking about Kittle in flex.

You're a Kelce owner, so I don't think you need to start Kittle too. I hate Conner's matchup this week, plus the Steelers are playing like garbage. So I would roll with Bell in your Flex.

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/834967-help-with-my-rb-situation-for-the-championship-whir/