8 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s my flex (note days of game)

• Keenan Allen v DEN (Sun 4 CST)
    • Tee Higgins @ HOU (Sun 1 CST)
    • Lynn Bowden @ LV (Sat 8 CST)
    • Malcolm Brown @ SEA (Sun 4 CST)
    • Zack Moss @ NE (MNF)

1 hour ago, saeapp said:

16 team Full PPR...normally this is a no brainer and I’d start Keenan Allen...but he’s questionable and has mid day game on Sunday. 

My opponent got 14.5 from Jefferson last night. 

Who’s your pick ...and why. 

I lean Moss, as NE run def is so so. Think he has a safe floor. My ceiling player is Tee. Boyd is out & HOU can be thrown against. Would love to have a healthy K Allen, but he burned us last week & only practiced Friday. Hard to trust. GL!

2 minutes ago, dorwell said:

Tee Higgins. I like Baker, Jesus are bad against the pass. Only pivot would be Allen if you know he is 100%. Moss, Bowden, Brown are a different (lower) level for me as options. 

Thanks! This is Tee Higgins of the Bengals, not Rashad Higgins of the Browns 🙂

Just now, saeapp said:

Thanks! This is Tee Higgins of the Bengals, not Rashad Higgins of the Browns 🙂

Sorry, I mix them up every time. 

Then I would go with Moss. I don't like the option but 16teamer is a different situation. 

So if Allen plays I start him.  I know he disappointed last time but he had 10 days of recovery since and returned to practice yesterday.  Full PPR the potential is too high compared to the rest IMO.

After that as other pointed out it's Moss or Higgins.  Most likely Moss will get carries in the low 10s with very few receptions so his ceiling is probably low unless something happens to singletary. Decent option if you have a solid lead and just want a reasonable floor.  All things being equal I would lean Higgins though.  Should get a bump with Boyd out meaning I would hope for double digit targets, which is a huge in a full PPR.

Allen is the clear choice, assuming he is healthy and plays.  If he doesn’t, you start Tee Higgins.  They’re easily your best guys and that is who you want playing in this situation.

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/834985-start-herbert-or-mayfield-whir/

2 hours ago, The Frayed Ends of Fantasy said:

If Allen plays, start him. If not, then I think Tee Higgins is a no-brainer because of the matchup and Tyler Boyd being ruled out.

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/834967-help-with-my-rb-situation-for-the-championship-whir/

Thanks. Only issue is that Higgins has the early game and Allen mid day game. Starting to think more and more about waiting it out with Allen and starting Moss if not.