NBC Sports Edge Forums

My lineup has done amazing the last two weeks, but this week most of my lineup has a terrible matchup.  Brady, D. Adams and Hock are the only ones with a good matchup this week.  My RB1, Cook went up against the #1 Run D and had a decent game but still underperformed by 5 points according to ESPN projections.  My RB2, Taylor goes up against the #2 Rush D and although Pit has looked bad against the run the last couple of weeks because of injuries, I think they will have something to prove after getting embarrassed by the Bungles.  My FLEX, Swift is going up against the #3 Rush D in Tampa.  My WR2 and WR3 also have very tough matchups with C. Davis playing in bad weather in GB and having to face Jaire most of the game and Beasley having to play the vaunted NE defense.  

Would you replace Davis or Beasley with Juju or Gage?

I have a bunch of other options to put in for Swift, David Johnson, Fournette and possibly Pollard.  I was thinking maybe put in Johnson for now and if Zeke happens to not play then put in Pollard or just roll with Johnson.  Should I go with that or just stick with Swift?  

26 minutes ago, chief79 said:

My lineup has done amazing the last two weeks, but this week most of my lineup has a terrible matchup.  Brady, D. Adams and Hock are the only ones with a good matchup this week.  My RB1, Cook went up against the #1 Run D and had a decent game but still underperformed by 5 points according to ESPN projections.  My RB2, Taylor goes up against the #2 Rush D and although Pit has looked bad against the run the last couple of weeks because of injuries, I think they will have something to prove after getting embarrassed by the Bungles.  My FLEX, Swift is going up against the #3 Rush D in Tampa.  My WR2 and WR3 also have very tough matchups with C. Davis playing in bad weather in GB and having to face Jaire most of the game and Beasley having to play the vaunted NE defense.  

Would you replace Davis or Beasley with Juju or Gage?

I have a bunch of other options to put in for Swift, David Johnson, Fournette and possibly Pollard.  I was thinking maybe put in Johnson for now and if Zeke happens to not play then put in Pollard or just roll with Johnson.  Should I go with that or just stick with Swift?  

Really like all your options. WR: if Jaire is gonna cover Davis, I would consider Gage. Think I stick with Beasley. Diggs is still a little banged up, so Cole could have a decent game. But if any concerns, I do think Ben leans on JuJu more this week, in the short passing game.

As for RB, I really like Swift & Taylor. If I was gonna replace him or Taylor, I would consider DJ. Had a solid game last week & was involved in the passing game. 

If Stafford is out or gets knocked out, Chase will utilize him & Hock as well. Thanks for mine & GL!

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

Really like all your options. WR: if Jaire is gonna cover Davis, I would consider Gage. Think I stick with Beasley. Diggs is still a little banged up, so Cole could have a decent game. But if any concerns, I do think Ben leans on JuJu more this week, in the short passing game.

As for RB, I really like Swift & Taylor. If I was gonna replace him or Taylor, I would consider DJ. Had a solid game last week & was involved in the passing game. 

If Stafford is out or gets knocked out, Chase will utilize him & Hock as well. Thanks for mine & GL!

This...agreed. 

• Thanks 1