Davis Bertans 2020-2021 Outlook

• tonycpsu changed the title to Davis Bertans 2020-2021 Outlook
  • Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

45 3s total? You know they play 5 games right? Why do you think he’s gonna sit out 3 of those games? 

nah shut up he's hitting 9 3s per game for the rest of time

imagine punting 3s lmfao what year is this

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

lol are you guys serious? you don't drop bertans.... man some of you must be playing in 8 team leagues or something 

I'm keeping him in one 12-team league and dropping in another (shallow and no move limit) to stream.  Most moves really just depend on your league.

40 minutes ago, bealforthewin said:

guys should i hold onto him, or trade him for zubac. Somebody is asking to trade zubac and keldon johnson for tj warren and bertans

Belongs in AC forum.  And no, you're getting ripped off badly.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Lol someone trying to rob u -_- 

pls elaborate sir. My thought process was that keldon would probably not be overshadowed by derrick when he returns cuz they play different positions and warren has foot problems. But I am new to fantasy league so im probably wrong

2 minutes ago, MWon said:

I'm keeping him in one 12-team league and dropping in another (shallow and no move limit) to stream.  Most moves really just depend on your league.

Belongs in AC forum.  And no, you're getting ripped off badly.

cannot post in AC forum yet. Can you pls elaborate on why its a bad trade. I'm new to fantasy

3 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Let's wait until he gets his conditioning up.

The low minutes are just because he missed most of preseason.

They paid him to shoot the lights out and I'm expecting big minutes and production once things get going later in the season.

I agree with you; he got paid to shoot, and once he's up to speed, there's no reason to think he won't be firing away.  They need his floor-spacing more than ever with Westy attacking the rim at PG, and if Deni stays at SF, his passing ability could find Bertans more easily.

I'm fine with waiting on him, but I do think he'll need to take some time to get conditioned.

5 minutes ago, bealforthewin said:

cannot post in AC forum yet. Can you pls elaborate on why its a bad trade. I'm new to fantasy

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/687388-notice-new-member-cant-post-here-read-this/

Still doesn't mean you post in the HC forum with AC questions.  That's exactly WHY these rules exist and why you're prohibited from posting there as a new member.  Contribute to the HC without shtposting and then after reaching 10 posts, post your query to the AC forum.

However, if you want my opinion, PM me and I'd be happy to help.

Edited by MWon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, MWon said:

I agree with you; he got paid to shoot, and once he's up to speed, there's no reason to think he won't be firing away.  They need his floor-spacing more than ever with Westy attacking the rim at PG, and if Deni stays at SF, his passing ability could find Bertans more easily.

I'm fine with waiting on him, but I do think he'll need to take some time to get conditioned.

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/687388-notice-new-member-cant-post-here-read-this/

Still doesn't mean you post in the HC forum with AC questions.  That's exactly WHY these rules exist and why you're prohibited from posting there as a new member.  Contribute to the HC without shtposting and then after reaching 10 posts, post your query to the AC forum.

However, if you want my opinion, PM me and I'd be happy to help.

aight sounds good. Pm'd 

• Like 1