NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Davis Bertans 2020-2021 Outlook

ILuvABGs

I want to take a moment to express gratitude to all the owners that impatiently dropped this dude for Bobby Portis or whoever in the six different leagues where I’ve picked him up. 

Davis is about to win 3PM for everyone next week with their 5 game schedule (barring any postponements).  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, 80version said:

I want to take a moment to express gratitude to all the owners that impatiently dropped this dude for Bobby Portis or whoever in the six different leagues where I’ve picked him up. 

Davis is about to win 3PM for everyone next week with their 5 game schedule (barring any postponements).  

I added him too , but he could just as easily sink your fg% big time. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 80version said:

You acting like Bobby Portis was trash in the mean time.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

I added him too , but he could just as easily sink your fg% big time. 

He probably will on some nights but this game alone was a huge sigh of relief for us just knowing that he still has this kind of shooting in him. I can finally sleep.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

45 3s total? You know they play 5 games right? Why do you think he’s gonna sit out 3 of those games? 

You know what, you’re right. How stupid of me. I’ve now just locked in on a side bet of 72 3pm for 5 games next week. Gettin paid 🤑

9 hours ago, sickrookie said:

I’m using my #1 wavier priority to claim him. 

What a waste lol... for a minute pretend him shooting 80% from 3's is sustainable. He will come back to earth and go back to his dismal 4/13 from 3's. All he does is shoot 3's. Him going to the line 8 times last game was a fluke too. GG lol

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

What a waste lol... for a minute pretend him shooting 80% from 3's is sustainable. He will come back to earth and go back to his dismal 4/13 from 3's. All he does is shoot 3's. Him going to the line 8 times last game was a fluke too. GG lol

If he hits last year's baseline going forward,  he's a good add and it's a pretty safe bet that he will actually 

• Like 1

Saying “all he does is shoot 3’s” is disingenuous.  He still put up 60th rank value (ie; 5th round) last year, and is starting to look like that Bertans again.  His 9-cat profile is indeed heavily weighted in 3’s, but ignoring the complete player profile is just ignorant.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

It’s a waiver add. How much can you really expect? If he makes it on your roster until the end of the season, it was a good pickup. 

wish i was lucky enough to have just picked him up and not suffered through that horrendous start lol

6 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

You really are a 'Nancy' huh? Sorry you missed out buck 

13 minutes ago, The_Real_Deal said:

You really are a 'Nancy' huh? Sorry you missed out buck 

Miss out on what? I DROPPED this bum. Stating the fact that shooting 80% from 3's isn't real lol Law of average says this guy doesn't hit top 150 this season. Ok bye.

4 hours ago, 80version said:

Saying “all he does is shoot 3’s” is disingenuous.  He still put up 60th rank value (ie; 5th round) last year, and is starting to look like that Bertans again.  His 9-cat profile is indeed heavily weighted in 3’s, but ignoring the complete player profile is just ignorant.  

What taco league you pulling your ranking from? 9 Cat Yahoo Ranking says he averaged 96 rank last year.