NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davis Bertans 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

45 3s total? You know they play 5 games right? Why do you think he’s gonna sit out 3 of those games? 

nah shut up he's hitting 9 3s per game for the rest of time

imagine punting 3s lmfao what year is this

Posted Images

8 hours ago, EsTiLO said:

That’s why it’s a dumb stat. You can’t really go to the WW and find that lol

There are about 20 players who can produce consistent DD. Those players are Gobert, Sabonis, Kanter, Giannis, Vuc, Capela, Drummond, Randle, Ayton, Embid, Valanciunas, KAT, Bam, and AD

There are only a handful that can produce TD consistently and those players are Doncic, Russ, Harden, Jokic, and LBJ but they also fall under DD.

Notable mentions are Simmons, Wood, Curry, Trae, etc. You get the point. There are more than enough players to go around the league to stay competitive in that stat. We don’t stream, you either have them or you punt.

I understand that it doubles down in other categories but it is what it is, who can get more of it. Simple as that. It’s my preference, who cares. Lol. Just sharing what I think about the subject. 

If you’ve made it this far, to stay on topic with this thread, Bertans my guy, MAKE YOUR DAMN 3’s!!!

Just now, lanyabatt said:

There are about 20 players who can produce consistent DD. Those players are Gobert, Sabonis, Kanter, Giannis, Vuc, Capela, Drummond, Randle, Ayton, Embid, Valanciunas, KAT, Bam, and AD

There are only a handful that can produce TD consistently and those players are Doncic, Russ, Harden, Jokic, and LBJ but they also fall under DD.

Notable mentions are Simmons, Wood, Curry, Trae, etc. You get the point. There are more than enough players to go around the league to stay competitive in that stat. We don’t stream, you either have them or you punt.

I understand that it doubles down in other categories but it is what it is, who can get more of it. Simple as that. It’s my preference, who cares. Lol. Just sharing what I think about the subject. 

If you’ve made it this far, to stay on topic with this thread, Bertans my guy, MAKE YOUR DAMN 3’s!!!

bertans actually a really important piece of the team. If he can shoot at least 50 to 60 percent, the wizards would be so much better off with their win rates. Without bertans making his threes, the team struggles so bad

9 hours ago, EsTiLO said:

dude I can get assists on the WW. Case in point Jordan McLaughin from Minnesota. You’ll be hard pressed finding somebody on the WW that can help you in FTM.

And lol@acquire those players. Those players are going to get even more value then they already have. If you score a lot of points you most likely shoot a good amount of FTs as well. It’s like you guys are doubling up the value on high scorers. I’ll never play in a league like that.

This game is supposed to be easy? 

3 hours ago, bealforthewin said:

If he can shoot at least 50 to 60 percent

Are u insane ? Aaaahahahhahaa
He can do that suuuuure, only needs to change his name into Shaq-ilovic

😂
f7b949311507bd1fa1ca60b7f1bcb445.gif

Edited by Stefan

Errrr ... Ahem.  At least he has 4 more games this week.  

Right now, I'm trying not to watch the game and have his 35 point explosion on repeat on YT right now.  Hope this makes y'all feel better.

• Haha 3