NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davis Bertans 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

45 3s total? You know they play 5 games right? Why do you think he’s gonna sit out 3 of those games? 

nah shut up he's hitting 9 3s per game for the rest of time

Me coming into this thread after Bertans has a good game

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Six 3pm with Rui playing. 

I know he is just a daily streamer now, but can you drop a guy who is doing this?

Yes. People do it all the time.

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

But should they?

I highly doubt theres anyone from the wire that can do this. this guy did it for a whole season last year. he's no wayne ellington

10 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

I highly doubt theres anyone from the wire that can do this. this guy did it for a whole season last year. he's no wayne ellington

True, but the main thing is can he maintain “this”. He has been pretty dog crap all season!

17 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

True, but the main thing is can he maintain “this”. He has been pretty dog crap all season!

yeah this is valid. he's been dropped and picked up in my league a few times. he's bad. his team is bad. But small risk if hes your worse player

4 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

You were never not his ho3. 

You continued to be his ho even while he was sitting in WW. At fantasy seasons end, you will still be his ho. You will forever be his ho.

too much? 😂

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Six 3pm with Rui playing. 

I know he is just a daily streamer now, but can you drop a guy who is doing this?

Just did that 🤩😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

with his current restrictions - whats chances of him playing in the B2B?

He rarely sits in b2b dude, obviously you haven't owned Latvian laser doodoo this season. He either wins you some or he will stain your team with crap. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised no one has talked about this guy lately, particularly after last night.  He's been rounding into form, and Avdija's season-ending injury basically secured Bertans a starting role ROS.  Looks like he could be huge for the fantasy playoffs, especially considering they're 4-4-4-4 the final four weeks.  Granted he may have some rest days on B2B's, but Wizards are trying to get that 8th seed - all the more reason to play.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

I'm surprised no one has talked about this guy lately, particularly after last night.  He's been rounding into form, and Avdija's season-ending injury basically secured Bertans a starting role ROS.  Looks like he could be huge for the fantasy playoffs, especially considering they're 4-4-4-4 the final four weeks.  Granted he may have some rest days on B2B's, but Wizards are trying to get that 8th seed - all the more reason to play.

Yes he is back on my radar because he can single handedly win 3pts category for me. My team is pretty good in 3pts but will add him if it is a close battle.

Got assholes in my league who didn’t make the playoffs holding onto these players. They do it purposely, grab the best streamers and there’s multiple of them so you can imagine how dry the WW is. Got teams with all Raptors and Thunder players just stashed for next week’s 5 game week. Dickheads lol

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

Got assholes in my league who didn’t make the playoffs holding onto these players. They do it purposely, grab the best streamers and there’s multiple of them so you can imagine how dry the WW is. Got teams with all Raptors and Thunder players just stashed for next week’s 5 game week. Dickheads lol

I would also find it annoying when players are picked up by non playoffs teams.

However, there is no rule that teams missing the playoffs are excluded from add/drops. Matter of fact, teams should be active through out the entire season, including post season consolidation matchups, and insignificant matchups by last place teams.

In my book, it is called integrity. Yes, I find it annoying but that is the way it should be.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

That stinks. That’s we implement the rule of non- playoff teams can’t make any moves. 

We have a loser bracket to keep the league interesting even after the season is over. So yea WW is thin but overall it's great bc you don't have teams quitting halfway through anymore.