NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Davis Bertans 2020-2021 Outlook

ILuvABGs

2 hours ago, lanyabatt said:

Got assholes in my league who didn’t make the playoffs holding onto these players. They do it purposely, grab the best streamers and there’s multiple of them so you can imagine how dry the WW is. Got teams with all Raptors and Thunder players just stashed for next week’s 5 game week. Dickheads lol

Should always lock out eliminated teams

• Like 1

On 4/5/2021 at 6:14 PM, lethotjames23 said:

hachimura out for a while. picked him back up.. got a feeling

the numbers ever since i posted this have been great

i was gonna leave it alone but you f***ers bumped the thread and have now jinxed it. so im gonna gloat while i still can

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ez2do4now said:

I would also find it annoying when players are picked up by non playoffs teams.

However, there is no rule that teams missing the playoffs are excluded from add/drops. Matter of fact, teams should be active through out the entire season, including post season consolidation matchups, and insignificant matchups by last place teams.

In my book, it is called integrity. Yes, I find it annoying but that is the way it should be.

Yeah I’m actually the LM in this particular league and I want them included. I prefer this than teams DROPPING key guys. Already had a couple people do this and had to explain why they don’t do this. I play with competitive and experienced people with a few newbies so it’s a good league, they abide by the rules. As for stashing during playoffs, I made no such rule and think it’s too late to incorporate one so I’ll just let it be. Now I know what to do for next season.

9 hours ago, ez2do4now said:

I would also find it annoying when players are picked up by non playoffs teams.

However, there is no rule that teams missing the playoffs are excluded from add/drops. Matter of fact, teams should be active through out the entire season, including post season consolidation matchups, and insignificant matchups by last place teams.

In my book, it is called integrity. Yes, I find it annoying but that is the way it should be.

I don't agree that non playoff teams should be locked in dynasty leagues though.

Hachimura is out today so Bertans will continue to get burn. He's been shooting well and nailing 3's. Those in playoffs fighting for this category would benefit. He has been solid the last couple of games. Washington plays again on Sunday followed with a 4 game week. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

Hachimura is out today so Bertans will continue to get burn. He's been shooting well and nailing 3's. Those in playoffs fighting for this category would benefit. He has been solid the last couple of games. Washington plays again on Sunday followed with a 4 game week. 

No Deni as well I hope Davis and Gaff get big burn