NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davis Bertans 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

45 3s total? You know they play 5 games right? Why do you think he’s gonna sit out 3 of those games? 

nah shut up he's hitting 9 3s per game for the rest of time

imagine punting 3s lmfao what year is this

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

i'll take missed shots, what i care about is attempts and minutes. the shot will fall. if he gets you 3 3s on a night he's struggling thats a W.

That's my thinking too especially when other players are already making me tank for % this week

People are sadly mistaken if they believe they can easily replace his 3's from the wire. Maybe if Bertans was a guy that gave you 2 3's a game. When he gets into mid season form, those 3's will be irreplaceable.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

People are sadly mistaken if they believe they can easily replace his 3's from the wire. Maybe if Bertans was a guy that gave you 2 3's a game. When he gets into mid season form, those 3's will be irreplaceable.

Redick has been dropped

Ellington is on the verge of being dropped.

Once McCollum comes back Gary Trent Jr. will be on the wire. 

Dillon Brooks was floating in two of my leagues wires this week. 3’s are easily replaceable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Redick has been dropped

Dillon Brooks was floating in two of my leagues wires this week. 3’s are easily replaceable.

Like I said, it would be if Bertans was a guy that gave you 2-2.5 3's a game. You'll see that the amount of 3's he puts on the board will eventually be hard to replace. That's how good he is.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, sharkpotato said:

Like I said, it would be if Bertans was a guy that gave you 2-2.5 3's a game. You'll see that the amount of 3's he puts on the board will eventually be hard to replace. 

I sure hope man. I dont think having that much faith in him because of his crazy performance last season is a good idea though. 

6 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Redick has been dropped

lol man you are easily becoming the biggest fish on this website with your takes

Just now, lethotjames23 said:

lol man you are easily becoming the biggest fish on this website with your takes

I be drinking half the time. I love instigating because some of these takes on here are worse than mines when sober.

• Haha 3

If you drop this guy now youre gonna watch him burn every team later in the season including your team and you will just have to cry in the corner for realizing how dumb you were when you dropped him early in the season. I believe his conditioning is not right yet so dont expect him to pop off right away. Hes also in a good situation rn since Wizards is so scuffed of good players.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

See I like his take. He specified a Center. Now that is no replacing. 

If you like THAT take...*opens brown trenchcoat, revealing years-old MCW, Anthony Randolph, and Ime Udoka takes*

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, Brown_Mamba said:

If you drop this guy now youre gonna watch him burn every team later in the season including your team and you will just have to cry in the corner for realizing how dumb you were when you dropped him early in the season. I believe his conditioning is not right yet so dont expect him to pop off right away. Hes also in a good situation rn since Wizards is so scuffed of good players.

I did it last year, I can confirm I was crying in the corner every game lol

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, markdash said:

If you like THAT take...*opens brown trenchcoat, revealing years-old MCW, Anthony Randolph, and Ime Udoka takes*

I got my own stock of Tyrus Thomas, DSJ and Johnny Flynn takes here if you want to compare. 

Edited by tazdingo
  • Like 1

lol, this guy is basically doing su*cides on the court tonight.

A whole lotta waiting around at the 28-foot three point line and watching Russ not pass to him.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, bealforthewin said:

drop city? Or shall we persevere through some more games

On 1/31/2021 at 7:34 PM, markdash said:

Yes good luck replacing three threes a game from a center off the wire

Possibly the worst contract in the entire NBA right now. $80 mil for a guy who couldn't guard a training cone on defense, with one good season in his career. They finally get to the end of the Mahinmi contract and unload Wall and then they do this, wtf were the wizards thinking. I feel bad for Beal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Possibly the worst contract in the entire NBA right now. $80 mil for a guy who couldn't guard a training cone on defense, with one good season in his career. They finally get to the end of the Mahinmi contract and unload Wall and then they do this, wtf were the wizards thinking. I feel bad for Beal

Don't feel bad for Beal, he actually wants to stay on this dreaded team and doesn't want to be traded.