NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Davis Bertans 2020-2021 Outlook

ILuvABGs

43 minutes ago, markdash said:

f--- all you non-believers. I hope you dropped him and are having an existential crisis right now

I wonder how many weeks/games/cats were lost holding on to this guy and we really gonna gloat about 4 3PTs ...yea gonna take a little more than that to feel any remorse from having dropped this guy! 

• Like 2

Just put this guy in the waiver wire for now, if your opponents pick him up then give yourself a pat on the back for this sneaky sabotage. 

Note: This comment may not age well as the season progresses but for now it stands. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

We are back! 37 minutes, win and soon he has his legs back. Its Christmas in Latvia! Clowns dropping, real ones keeping.

damn u got a lot of faith in this guy. I respect that but dont forget that there is a fine line between faith and foolishness...

He did his damage in two quarters, not hitting once second half. It is no brainer that he will lead the 3PM ROS if and when Brooks lets him cook and he gets his stroke back.

2 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

Saw the whole game, Westbrook screwed up the tempo and the flow play after play. 5 turnovers and his ball hogging ways does not fit Bertan's "look for the shooter" style. 

is bertans still a hold then?? This man is such a headache but at the same time I'm still waiting. His 3 point percentage is tragic